Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP] Register Page

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
[HELP] Register Page

I know I know it maybe a foolish question.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\index.php

Maybe it's because I use XAMPP 1.8 now?
Help, this is a first time I see this **** using my register page that worked in the past.



mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Download the drivers from here
Download: Microsoft Drivers 3.0 for PHP for SQL Server - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
Extract them in Xampp\php\ext
and don't forget to enable the extensions in php.ini

Have Fun


→Striker← is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Download the drivers from here
Download: Microsoft Drivers 3.0 for PHP for SQL Server - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
Extract them in Xampp\php\ext
and don't forget to enable the extensions in php.ini

Have Fun
Thanks but I'm noob - can you tell how to enable this extensions?)

Edit: got it, enabled. But don't work. Any solution?
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #4


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,795
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\reg\index.php
Open your php.ini.
Somewhere you'll find:
Code:
;mssql_*insert-missing-thing*.dll
Remove the ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Download the drivers from here
Download: Microsoft Drivers 3.0 for PHP for SQL Server - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
Extract them in Xampp\php\ext
and don't forget to enable the extensions in php.ini

Have Fun
dafuq?
This wont solve his issue since he's looking for mssql_[...], not for sqldrvr.


Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
extension=php_mssql.dll
got it
xampp/php/ext/php_mssql.dll - got it, downloaded 1.0.0 version.
Don't work. Anything else?
Or maybe it will be good to install diferrent version of XAMPP?

Edit: PHP v 5.4.4
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
dafuq?
This wont solve his issue since he's looking for mssql_[...], not for sqldrvr.
how in hell your going to enable the mssql without the sql driver?
→Striker← is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
Okay guys stop it. It's OK with mssql_connect, found a solution BUT!

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server

All the data entered is normal but i can't connect to the DB.
For more info: OS Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL server 2012 RC0, XAMPP 1.7.3,
enabled extensions: php_dblib.dll, php_mssql.dll
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
Just wondering if i could get some help setting up xampp my first time using it. Already installed it and it wont start mysql says port is already taken. Sorry for the asking for help really new at xampp
trev1 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by trev1 View Post
Just wondering if i could get some help setting up xampp my first time using it. Already installed it and it wont start mysql says port is already taken. Sorry for the asking for help really new at xampp
Dude, just change the preferences to make it use a different port, it uses the standard port, which is also used by other programs, e.g.: Skype, that's why it is blocked.



If you would (at least) try to use your brain, issues like these would never come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
how in hell your going to enable the mssql without the sql driver?
Your link leads to SQLSRV extension, that has nothing to do with the MSSQL extension/function. These are two different methods to connect to the database. Stop bullshitting around.
s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Your link leads to SQLSRV extension, that has nothing to do with the MSSQL extension/function. These are two different methods to connect to the database. Stop bullshitting around.
I'm so disappointed to see this from programming developers ... Flaming and insisting on their mistake..

→Striker← is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
I'm so disappointed to see this from programming developers ... Flaming and insisting on their mistake..

Your link leads to an explanation of the SQLSRV method to connect to the database. Are you trying to tell me, that I was right? Did you even look at the page, I needed like 3 seconds.
s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
Your link leads to an explanation of the SQLSRV method to connect to the database. Are you trying to tell me, that I was right? Did you even look at the page, I needed like 3 seconds.
OK you know what my link leads Now read what the first post is about...
→Striker← is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
OK you know what my link leads Now read what the first post is about...
He was looking for a solution to connect through the MSSQL method, not for the SQLSRV method. I was just trying to tell you that Xijezu was right with his post. Are you retarded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu
This wont solve his issue since he's looking for mssql_[...], not for sqldrvr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
how in hell your going to enable the mssql without the sql driver?
Just seems like you do not have enough synapses to get it. (He was looking for help to connect through mssql(), you posted the extension file for sqlsvr(). Xijezu said he is looking for mssql() and not sqlsrv(). You thought a sqlsrv driver is needed for mssql(), but mssql has nothing to do with sqlsrv. These are two different functions/ways to connect to the database and he was looking for the mssql() method.
s0ul37 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 0
@soul37 If you wouldnt be so rude people might actually figure things out in this community. And by the way i did not have to change the port i used the installer which tried to install mysql as a service when i didnt need to since i already have it installed. But thank you for being so rude instead of just helping people out
trev1 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 625
Received Thanks: 280
Well, this thread helped me a lot.. Ty very much.
Have a VB script for registration, works without brain f*cking.

Close it.


mongreldogg is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
i need an ini register page
Hello everyone i need an ini register page urgently i used the one it came with and it makes accounts but u cant make characters and ive tryed a...
0 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Register Page
Hello i want a registration page connected to SQL (databases) permetant to make an entry fast and accurate. A little tutorial would be welcome...
0 Replies - Dragonica
How To ISS 7 Register Page and Help Page And Guild
Hello , IIS 7 to the registration page . Good Luck.. ISS 7 Register Page and Help Page And Guild Page - YouTube Result 589896 - YouTube
3 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Need Register Page!
Can anybody tell me how to make a account or give me a Register Page? Please and thx Once i get this i can release my Servers!
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Register Page Help Please
edit please delete this is topic now no problem :)
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.