Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Request]Need Script

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 284
<?php
$host="127.0.0.1";//server ip
$user = ""; //username
$pw = ""; //password
$db = "Telecaster"; //database


$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$pw)
or die("Can't connect to the datebase.");

mssql_select_db($db)
or die("Can't select the datebase");

$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character where login_time>logout_time";

$Result = mssql_query($Query,$connect);
while ($row=mssql_fetch_row($Result)) {
$Res=$row[0];
}
echo ($Res);
?>

Did it=) Works=)
Leechers must thank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekknoid View Post
See it right, but not all in e-pvp are stupid leechers, for this guy dont understand, they should google.. first lesson in php is connect to a db.
your simple pastet script have some eklatant security reasons.. every stupid noob can read out your logins... for me we work only with config files seperate an cloak this with many reasons.

think its time to say this com in english how to secure your ******* windoofs;
Thread will be online in some days.

mfg


/edit: and no domt be stupid iam working with linux a longe time, Apache isnt bad only under wnpld
If I understand what you mean - I must tell you that php scripts not shows in page code=)
If not - sorry for my english i'm Ukr=)



mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
<?php
$host="127.0.0.1";//server ip
$user = ""; //username
$pw = ""; //password
$db = "Telecaster"; //database


$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$pw)
or die("Can't connect to the datebase.");

mssql_select_db($db)
or die("Can't select the datebase");

$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character where login_time>logout_time";

$Result = mssql_query($Query,$connect);
while ($row=mssql_fetch_row($Result)) {
$Res=$row[0];
}
echo ($Res);
?>

Did it=) Works=)
Leechers must thank!



If I understand what you mean - I must tell you that php scripts not shows in page code=)
thank you very much ..Did it works well


adilwac is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by adilwac View Post
thank you very much ..Did it works well
come on, you welcome=)
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 21
Hey adilwac,

try this. I mean this works for you.

<?php
$host = '(local)\\SQLEXPRESS';
$user = 'sa';
$pw = 'password';
$db = 'telecaster';
$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$pw)
or die('Unable to connect to the datebase!');

mssql_select_db($db,$connect)
or die('Invalid Database!');
?>

<?php

$howmuch1 = mssql_query('select count(*) from telecaster.dbo.character
where login_time>logout_time');

$howmuch2 = mssql_fetch_array($howmuch1);

echo $howmuch2[0];

?>

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
<?php
$host="127.0.0.1";//server ip
$user = ""; //username
$pw = ""; //password
$db = "Telecaster"; //database


$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$pw)
or die("Can't connect to the datebase.");

mssql_select_db($db)
or die("Can't select the datebase");

$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character where login_time>logout_time";

$Result = mssql_query($Query,$connect);
while ($row=mssql_fetch_row($Result)) {
$Res=$row[0];
}
echo ($Res);
?>

Did it=) Works=)
Leechers must thank!



If I understand what you mean - I must tell you that php scripts not shows in page code=)
If not - sorry for my english i'm Ukr=)
LooooL

next time i refresh the page before im posting ^^


91ervans is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 284
^^ xD
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91ervans View Post
Hey adilwac,

try this. I mean this works for you.

<?php
$host = '(local)\\SQLEXPRESS';
$user = 'sa';
$pw = 'password';
$db = 'telecaster';
$connect = mssql_connect($host,$user,$pw)
or die('Unable to connect to the datebase!');

mssql_select_db($db,$connect)
or die('Invalid Database!');
?>

<?php

$howmuch1 = mssql_query('select count(*) from telecaster.dbo.character
where login_time>logout_time');

$howmuch2 = mssql_fetch_array($howmuch1);

echo $howmuch2[0];

?>



LooooL

next time i refresh the page before im posting ^^
Thank you also ...^^
Do you know script number of acoounts and characters ??
adilwac is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by adilwac View Post
Thank you also ...^^
Do you know script number of acoounts and characters ??
read the script above then activate ur brain..
→Striker← is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 631
Received Thanks: 284
$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character where login_time>logout_time"
^ for numbers of characters online

$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character"
^ for number of characters total

$db = "Auth"
$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Accounts"
^for total number of accounts.

And stop leeching, use yr brain
mongreldogg is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Code:
<?php
// Connect to MSSQL and select the database
$link = mssql_connect('sql', 'user', 'pass');
mssql_select_db('Telecaster');

// Select all our records from a table
$query = mssql_query('SELECT * FROM Character WHERE not login_time < logout_time');

echo 'Players Online:<font color="lime"> ' . mssql_num_rows($query); 

// Clean up
mssql_free_result($query);
?>
Google for 2 seconds.
gavsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character where login_time>logout_time"
^ for numbers of characters online

$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Character"
^ for number of characters total

$db = "Auth"
$Query="SELECT count(*) from dbo.Accounts"
^for total number of accounts.

And stop leeching, use yr brain
Special thanks my friend


adilwac is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Script request
Can some1 make a script like these ? He should target a "Red Star Stone" and then use the skill "Star Stone Gathering" Would be nice. Thanks...
1 Replies - Lineage 2
[Request]pvp script
hi can some1 know script with who i can reset all char pvp point
1 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
SCRIPT REQUEST~~~
can anyone please make a playertemplate or a script with~ 1. 1 hit hack 2. super def 3. pet cooldown faster -salamat po, and btw baka mag...
20 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
script request
Hello, I'm playing on a server with stack sub and im using pr/bd. I was wondering how to set l2w to equip duals, dance and equip bow back after...
1 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
[REQUEST] Can i Request A Acc/Char PHP Script
hello i was wondering if anyone have made a acc/char creation page in one yet? is so can anyone release itplease?
6 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.