Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello, I have a problem with armor and weapons of the master

Discussion on Hello, I have a problem with armor and weapons of the master within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I have a problem with armor and weapons of the master

Hello, I have a problem with armor and weapons of the master, they do not give a bonus ether.
Old 08/12/2012, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
import the kts itemresource then works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm Went New Weapons and armor
01/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
server side and client side
WTB OR WTT 100+AK +4-6 WEAPONS AND ARMOR
02/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE AK I PAY GOOD 300MILL 600mill (if ak has +7s) 1bil (3 +7 *WEARABLE items) PM me if you accept Services I can provide for AK: Skill Hack Script, Trainer with public hacks and SKill hack all in one
Mod Weapons and armor
09/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi i need some help I want to make some mods to weapons colour and sets can someone help me with a tutorial and the programs necessary to do that? Thanks
Nur 1.9 Rüssi/Only 1.9 Armor not weapons?
04/23/2006 - WoW Private Server - 13 Replies
Huhu alle, ich hab bissle in Threads rumgeguckt und wollte endlich mal nen Server haben der auch die neuen 1.9 Styls hat. So, nun gucke ich oben in den Stickie Themen. "Tutorials for all Emulators" Gut erstmal guck ich ganz unten da ich ja schonmal ein Server hatte. "How to get the new 1.9 Styls with 1.8 Client..." Hab mir weiter unten den fertigen Pack gesaugt und installiert. Maps alle schön entpackt, und aus meinem Originalen WoW die Daten aus der Patch MPQ in den zweiten WoW...