Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High rate

Discussion on High rate within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High rate

Lately I've noticed that people want high rate servers so badly, my question is why? High rate servers gives no fun, is it fun hitting lvl 120-150 within an hour or two? Doing nothing because everything's in shop, changing server everyday because You got everything possible at the other one? Did You even notice that there is really only one high rate server? All of those servers with 500x exp, 20x drop and 30x gold are high-medium rate servers, 30x gold could actually be low-rate because rupee in rappelz drop really low, so tell me, why would You play on 500x exp server instead of 10 or 30x? The drop and gold is similar but instead of having everything in a day and being able to solo everything in the game You could actually party up and have some fun. Most (if not all) high rate servers has the same content, these are things that has been released by other people, those that can really code, do You think that when they'll add an NPC it's their work? I bet they used some guide or even asked for help on how to make that. How many of these devs actually made something useful at their server, fixed some bigger bug or anything? I must agree that high rate servers are good for one thing, to check the game out, to know which class You want to play, but after playing a priest with 5k def at level 100 You won't play on low-rate server with 1.5k def or less, go on, flame me and post Your opinion, I'm curious what players find fun at high rate servers.

This is my opinion and I didn't meant to offend anybody.
Old 08/11/2012, 10:39   #2

elite*gold: 1
No offense bro, but 2 threads like this was already made

But yeah ur right
Old 08/11/2012, 11:04   #3

Would You mind to gimme links to those threads?
Old 08/12/2012, 01:33   #4

Yeah but sometimes ''we'' need a pvp server for fun if i want to leveling soooo badly and slowly i prefer the playing offical server so i respect ur ideas but i am not agree ur ideas
Old 08/17/2012, 12:00   #5

You misunderstand low rate servers... They're not official alive, but low rated, they got free world buffs, pieces etc. You just don't get free everything and actually play, after two days of playing on high rate the only though I can have is what to do, nobody can PvP all the time, You'll PvP but then change the server because You'll be bored, but where will You go? To another PvP server where You'll do few dungeon runs, kill all the bosses and level to the maximum, then You'll PvP again with the same items and the circle is closing. Btw. these are not ideas but opinion and why would You like to play high-low rated servers? If not even the rates are balanced how do You expect to get balanced gameplay?
Old 08/17/2012, 12:15   #6

elite*gold: 1
Some people took only 7-10 hours to become 170 on space server With already some staged dt's and wd's
Old 08/17/2012, 12:24   #7

I couldn't agree with this more I did make a high rate server at one point which was shutdown, All it was, was people joining then getting r7 in 1 hour then pking then leaving it was very pointless...

Although I now have a lowish rate server x30 and well there are actually less bugs, better things and more rare things, Plus with my server having its own custom pet people seem to prefer it a lot more than high rate servers and would forbid me to make a high rate server admittingly there are less people playing the low rate one now then there was playing the high rate one, but that is only about 50 less there are still around 300-400 online which makes it fun as people dp do quests farm and best of all sell there things instead of being able to npc almost everything because nothing is rare,

In my opinion high rate servers shouldn't be on, they're just the most boring servers.

but anyway that's my opinion let all my haters jump in here now because everywhere I post I get my followers.

But well what can I say love me or hate me I am on your mind either way.
Old 08/20/2012, 06:03   #8

90% of servers use a donation shop. first reason most ppl don t play on it cause it sucks .

and if there is a server without donation shop the rates suck so hard .... if i need more than 2 days to raise up to 150 and still don t have equipment cause the drop rate suck "lowrate" server suck too
Old 08/20/2012, 08:07   #9

rappeler, if You call a server on which You can hit 150 within two days a low-rated server then You must be mentally ill, I'm playing on andromeda third week and my highest char atm. is 131 (90%) and I get around 1% for a monster at level 145 (veiled island) it's still a bit high for me but it's a low-rated server, 10x is low rate, 50x is not low rate and it's true that server owners fk up their servers with rates, do You know why? Because almost all of them have no idea about coding and made a server using guide...
Old 08/20/2012, 10:03   #10

I hit 150 in one week on the official US server, rates were 1,5x at this time (+50% EXP event). With ss & gp that makes 6x EXP. So, I don't know.. actually leveling is easy on every server.
Old 08/24/2012, 12:39   #11

That's why I'd love to see a server with 2-3x rates and SS's from drop or IS and not in shop, a server where "special" npcs would be those selling deco items and with maybe one buff to help out in the lower levels, a server with increased quest rates and where dungeon boss is a real deal and not just a **** You solo...
Old 08/24/2012, 13:06   #12

At least someone with my train of thought.
I check elitepvpers naively thinking that one day here will be a decent low rate server without everything in shops and with cheap cash shop.
So far I have fallen down so far, that I am now briefly playing that french private server (and I dont understand a word in French), but at least it gives me some kicks (although the server is also crowded with overpowered buffs and stuff).
As someone stated - with the new updates and stuff even the official server is easy. But the problem with official is that it has become way too "pay to win". For a person like me, that doesn't have time to play 2+ hours a day, I can't grind all the money that is needed for buying CS items there.
And Gavsta - your server description states - "Perm dual summon buff (all Classes)". Wtf is up with that?
Old 08/24/2012, 16:04   #13

The worst thing is that Gpotato fcked up the game so badly that private servers are more populated then official servers! Fenrir has like few hundred people online, the most populated server is so lowly populated that I met ~30 people at r2...