Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HowTo]Use "Help Thread" or "Seach Button"

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 12
[HowTo]Use "Help Thread" or "Seach Button"

Heyho ,
Someone Ask , why Our Developer Leaving This Community ?!?!
Its Not Hard ,
They Leave , but here is a lot of Leechers/Spammers

This is a *Tutorial* How to Use ::: Search Button / Help Thread :::

So , Lets Start

1. Login Into Your Account
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
2. Go to "Rappelz Private Server-Section"
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
3. If U Have Problem , Use This *Button* to Search Help :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
or
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
4. If u Cant Find Help For Ur Problem at "Other-Threads" Go Here :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
And , Write Message :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
If U Succesfully Write Ur *Problem* Click It
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

end
I Think , Its helpful Thread
But , If U Dont Understand This , Read It :
Again , again , again ...

Regards
[DEV]DoesNotExists



DoesNotExists is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 10,822
Received Thanks: 8,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesNotExists View Post
Heyho ,
Someone Ask , why Our Developer Leaving This Community ?!?!
Its Not Hard ,
They Leave , but here is a lot of Leechers/Spammers
Let me correct that.

The most of the Spammers are Arab Guys.

You are 120% a Arab Guy, why? Because only Arab Guys creating those useless Threads.

You and Tofrum are the best examples why this Sektion is faked up.


Yunchen is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 12
HAH , Me and Tofrum ? ... Hmmm ...
Im Not Take "Thanks" from NOTHING ...
U Are 120% F**king Guy , who only correct other peoples ,

U Was be 1/xxxxx Spammer
You Only Spamm Posts About Ur Bad Life , If u Have Problem , Go to Psyhiatric-Hospital , only there can help u , i think ...
DoesNotExists is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
Let me correct that.

The most of the Spammers are Arab Guys.

You are 120% a Arab Guy, why? Because only Arab Guys creating those useless Threads.

You and Tofrum are the best examples why this Sektion is faked up.
report it pls and ban Yunchen


Sarahblue is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 23
The problem is not "How to use", but "What they should type" to find out what they are looking for, most of newbie accounts have problems to integrate with forum and his tools at the first time
And as "Yunchen" said, this is another useless spam Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
First he's not arab, 2nd shut he hell up you usless racist *******, at least i spam, But i did something good for this community with Rappelz Download Center, im not a dev ****** stupid helpless racist spammer like u

And at some point someone had make this thread, have u looked around lately? Nah u was busy trying to insuly arabs u racist *****

By The Way, most devs thanked me for making an honorable download center, im the reason that some devs got hope back, and ur the reason why this community is ****** UP
I'm an arab but by reading what you just typed i guess that i will change my nationality lol, this is not the right way we use to answer someone even if he's wrong you are aggressive on all your comments, maybe that why your old download center got hacked, unluckily it seems that nobody likes you here.

# Reported for your disrespectful words.

#Request close.
Kingjuju. is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Lol? My old download center? No body like me? GTFO DUDE, i used to be soft like u but not any more, and what the hell u talking about, im not rappelzproject lol

Yeah, change your nationality, im not proud that im one like u, who let people talk about his kind

Your lost dude..

I would suicide if im that nub lol
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 12
Tofrum is Helpful Guy , and he was not be Rappelz Project ...

Kingjuju , no one have problems to Arab , but only Yunchen ...

So , i dont know why u Report Tofrum ... why not Yunchen ?
DoesNotExists is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
Let me correct that.

The most of the Spammers are Arab Guys.

You are 120% a Arab Guy, why? Because only Arab Guys creating those useless Threads.

You and Tofrum are the best examples why this Sektion is faked up.
Why do you hate Arabs?
Some Are good And Some Are Bad
5405045 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesNotExists View Post
Tofrum is Helpful Guy , and he was not be Rappelz Project ...

Kingjuju , no one have problems to Arab , but only Yunchen ...

So , i dont know why u Report Tofrum ... why not Yunchen ?
Its because he's coward, supports arab racist against an arab, and dude saying that im RappelzProject is the biggest insult i ever got, u made your self an enemy
Tofrum is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Lol? My old download center? No body like me? GTFO DUDE, i used to be soft like u but not any more, and what the hell u talking about, im not rappelzproject lol

Yeah, change your nationality, im not proud that im one like u, who let people talk about his kind

Your lost dude..

I would suicide if im that nub lol
I'm sorry but you'r uploading centre is useles for a real dev ..
and if you realy hate rappelzproject then why did you become here ?
5405045 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
Count how much real devs there are in this 2k people community, found 20?

And no, all the "real devs" supported and showed respect to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
I'm sorry but you'r uploading centre is useles for a real dev ..
and if you realy hate rappelzproject then why did you become here ?
Wtf u talking about? U drunk?
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
Count how much real devs there are in this 2k people community, found 20?

And no, all the "real devs" supported and showed respect to it



Wtf u talking about? U drunk?
Not because you didnt get what i mean i'm drunk
you should learn some english
5405045 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 104
If u hate rappelzproject then why did you become here, yes i need lessons O.o
Tofrum is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 669
Received Thanks: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5405045 View Post
I'm sorry but you'r uploading centre is useles for a real dev ..
and if you realy hate rappelzproject then why did you become here ?
He was not talking about the Rappelz project, he meant the user 'rappelzproject' who had opened a download center with leeched files, which got hacked. Useless topic, useless responses. You are pushing more important threads back, avoid that please.

By the way, if you want to google for something that was posted on elitepvpers, just type the following into the search bar: (for example after 7.4 server files)

Quote:
site:elitepvpers.com rappelz 7.4 server files
So it's just site:elitepvpers.com rappelz + what you are looking for.

The 'site:elitepvpers.com' brings up only results of elitepvpers.

#close_request
s0ul37 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
He was not talking about the Rappelz project, he meant the user 'rappelzproject' who had opened a download center with leeched files, which got hacked. Useless topic, useless responses. You are pushing more important threads back, avoid that please.

By the way, if you want to google for something that was posted on elitepvpers, just type the following into the search bar: (for example after 7.4 server files)



So it's just site:elitepvpers.com rappelz + what you are looking for.

The 'site:elitepvpers.com' brings up only results of elitepvpers.

#close_request
-_- i'm talking about the user rappelzproject, he says that he hates her/him
and now he's doing just like her/him ~

PS: its really hard to search if you are retarded , so they well thank him for the thread


5405045 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.