Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Legacy [Fully Dedicated]

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hahahhaha , Sarahblue , no 1 like u at this forum , so stop spamming at this Server Thread , if u dont want play here , seach other server

Old   #32

this is actually a legit server and i know what legit means since i used to play on infinite/df servers and i'd say this one is a pretty good server

Old   #33

5 people on server whole day :S many bugs hope server will raise and get better if it stay like now it will go down
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappeler View Post
5 people on server whole day :S many bugs hope server will raise and get better if it stay like now it will go down
it is growing + almost all buggs are gone and 24/7 gm's on, what more do u want -.-"

Thanks
1 User
Old   #35

hey . pls Launcher link don't work

can u pls fix it
Old   #36

launcher and client link is down
Old   #37

@up =.=
Old   #38

launcher dont work.
Old   #39

Yea evrything the site is being converted to 8.1 so we have to finish the client first but the launcher works...
Old   #40

no launcher link don't work

can you fix it or upload it to mediafire
Old   #41

guys i wanna resource rappelz Legacy
Old   #42

well here's how to make the launcher work...
1-download it from the site
2-keep the rar file some where that u cud know where it is (desctop for ex)
3-extract the launcher in the game's folder n choose copy over it or replace or w/e it says
4-now ur rdy to go.. when ever the launcher stops working go to the rar file and re-extract it into the game's folder again.. this shud take about a minute to do
Old   #43

its sad page not fiund((
Old   #44

For the smart people here u also need a modified sframe without u can t connect to any pserver !

and ps what i want more? yes 24/7 gms but nearly never answer cause they log in and out every 5 minutes ... the server stays online while maintance so we can t use shops, it seems like they deleted the buffs -.- worst thing for the server becuz that i did play there , there are much items lost (just for example olimpya deco set) droprate of r7 items is hellway bad until 5/7 mobs just 1 helm ... , i made my axe yesterday +5 than used protect powder and a legendary atk cube. 8 times worked. ... after i did watch the axe almost stay on +5 but should be on +13 ... try to fix that annoiying stuff and the server will be great :-) (ps the forum interface is very hard)
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappeler View Post
For the smart people here u also need a modified sframe without u can t connect to any pserver !

and ps what i want more? yes 24/7 gms but nearly never answer cause they log in and out every 5 minutes ... the server stays online while maintance so we can t use shops, it seems like they deleted the buffs -.- worst thing for the server becuz that i did play there , there are much items lost (just for example olimpya deco set) droprate of r7 items is hellway bad until 5/7 mobs just 1 helm ... , i made my axe yesterday +5 than used protect powder and a legendary atk cube. 8 times worked. ... after i did watch the axe almost stay on +5 but should be on +13 ... try to fix that annoiying stuff and the server will be great :-) (ps the forum interface is very hard)
Meh the server is actually being worked on the Dev are converting it to 8.1 i tried to be nice and leave it up so some of u could at least play but look what i get complaint after complaint This dont work that dont work this isnt high enough this is to low ....how about u try to do some of the work ive been doing having restless nights trying to get this server perfect i dont think any1 could say they actually work hard as me on this server or on any server they could have possibly got it done quicker because the know how but as a novice i did all of this with restless nights to hear this .... i have no more words about this... i dont even care what u say anymore becuz all im hearing is complaints about ur needs when everyone knows the server is being worked on and bug will happen thats exactly why its gonna be down until it ready becuz every1 complains so much..

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread