Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To] Report posts properly

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
[How To] Report posts properly

Well, in the past few months there is a particular present issue concerning the Rappelz section: Namely, that users do not report posts properly.

If you want to report a post, you have to press the small triangle ( You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ) in the lower left corner.
Posting "closerequest"/"vote 4 sticky"/"Ban request" wont deliver your request properly to the moderators.

Therefore I appeal to you, to read following rules again:
And If you see any breaking of the rules, use the report button accordingly.
Primarily I hope to get some order in the section again, as it used to be. Secondarily it also offers you bigger chances to get "Guardian" which I would bid welcome for any of you.
(More info on this: )

I sincerely hope, that the one or other will comply with my wish and take this request seriously.

king regards,
Tatsuya.

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
/sticked
/closed

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to contact me via PM.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
In light of recent events, I'm going to bring this up again.

As you can see in our (new) , I'm also moderating the Metin2- and Fiesta-Section.
Since the Metin2-Section is, besides our Black Market, the biggest Section on elite*pvpers, it requires alot of time for reports & co, so here a litte appeal:

It might be that I'll miss a few posts which have to get moderated, so please do me a favor and report all the posts which are breaking our rules, so I wont miss them.

If you don't know how to report posts, please read the first post of this topic or check this thread for instructions:

Thanks for reading & helping me out,

Xijezu
Closed Thread