Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Important] [U] Read This! [/U]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Important] [U] Read This! [/U]

Hello people, The reason of this thread i opened is that I've noticed a huge change in the past few weeks, and most of you had seen too (i guess),
It's that the greatness of rappelz is decreasing, The Great Dev's are going away, The new wannabe Dev's are spreading, A new servers are running with ignorant admins who keep spamming for solutions that was already posted...

And people are flamming threads like hell!, i know Spamming, And dummy questions deserve gettin flamed, but there is some threads that got spammed for nothing, its like people flame for fun, flame while bored...
How i know? because im kinda one of them...

But the most important thing ill talk about is About this community and this Rappelz Gamming...
Since great old servers was closed, and some servers are losing players,
the new servers (with new admins) are spreading.
and what im saying isnt that i dont want people to make new servers, i just want them not to become bad
Because some new servers are losing the idea of a server, i mean whats the suppose of a PRIVATE SERVER? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OFFICIAL AND A SERVER?
The difference is that in a server, the rates are way higher than official, and MOST CASH SHOP ITEMS are in NPC's in some towns that can be bought with ruppee, like gavasta's server or pitfu's (im not advertising)
but now servers are coming up with alot of usable cash shop items in their own cash shop, its like what the fuck? , Rebirth and a lot in cash shop...
And if you noticed the thread that we talked about the rates and pvp in servers, youll know putting +100 or +255 equips in cs is ridiculous! that will unbalance the pvp in the server! and will make who buy the strongest, just like official... it wont be your skills or handling of your class who make you strong.. but ofcourse i know that admins cant just pay so others have fun, reasonable cash shops are good, like putting +10-+25 ctc or +23-+26 lv10 equips, and some items that THEIR DEVS DEVELOPE (not leech), and making donation page WHEN SERVER ALREADY ONLINE WITH PLAYERS, not make a thread here then tell people to donate to your upcoming server...

I mean no harm/offense to any server, and i hope i dont get flamed
PEACE

Regards,
Tofrum

POSTED BY GAVSTA:
How about you change the full thread to... If you have made 0 contribute to the server files don't make a server, A lot of people are making servers and not knowing at all what they're doing then they're charging ridiculous amount of money for item in there cash shops, Which in my opinion is making money off a lot of peoples work and then Flaming the people who helped them get what they get..

I have always chosen to make a cash shop for donation points this is because people expect something in return of donations There donation is a thank you to me for running the server & me giving them Infinite points is me saying thank you for donating. but imo if you have A cash shop make sure it doesn't benefit somebody way more than others. If you make a cash shop make it so what ever items they buy can be gotten from the game also the only items I have in my 'cs' is +45 soul stones these are ($0.15) each so all they're very cheap so people happily buy them and sell them in game, Also the only other item is World buffs these have been added to cs so they don't get used too much but that benefits the whole server anyway...

So if you're reading this and planning on making a private server

-Learn how to do something/anything in your server files.-
-DON'T make a stupid cash shop with +255 gear that will ruin the game-
-Learn lua, Lua is the easiest thing to do (FYI: Just because you know how to make an npc doesn't make you smart enough to run a server -.-')-
-Learn yourself how to fix dupe bug don't be a retard (RappelzProject) and keep a server up if you're too stupid to change one little thing-

P.S - Stop leeching files and taking credits for them, I say this because I have seen many Forums with files that I have released. files that Xijezu has released and files that others have released. Taking credit for something you have done nothing at all with is just stupid as all you're letting yourself into is a lot of flaming and a lot of questions you will not know how to answer because you only leeched the files -

so learn before making a server
Make everybody else life easier.

Let the flaming begin.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its true, now many new admins create servers only for donations to get money for himself like official with high donate system!
On this servers cant be normal pvp... (this pvp like that - i have more money then u, i win)
Now i don't see really good servers like DF...

I hope in near future we will see really cool server with so little Donate system(or without)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Ty for support
Old   #4

srsly who cares.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
srsly who cares.
Lot of people, and to be honest i knew your the first one who is gona spam
Old   #6

so... whats the point of the thread?
Old   #7

The point is for who find it, and the way he finds it
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Co-Admin]Tofrum View Post
It's that the greatness of rappelz is decreasing, The Great Dev's are going away, The new wannabe Dev's are spreading, A new servers are running with ignorant admins who keep spamming for solutions that was already posted...
Actually, post like this makes the Dev's probally laugh at you like 87%..

And so...

Developers leave becouse of Topics like this one..
They keep repeating topics that are being posted YEARS/MONTHS/WEEKS ago.

Srsly, if you want the '''most'' of the devs to come back i think you should really consider not making threads like these that scare them only OFF.
Old   #9

Quote:
Hello people, The reason of this thread i opened is that I've noticed a huge change in the past few weeks, and most of you had seen too (i guess),

And people are flamming threads like hell!, i know Spamming, And dummy questions deserve gettin flamed, but there is some threads that got spammed for nothing, its like people flame for fun, flame while bored...
How i know? because im kinda one of them...

But the most important thing ill talk about is About this community and this Rappelz Gamming...
Since great old servers was closed, and some servers are losing players,
the new servers (with new admins) are spreading.
and what im saying isnt that i dont want people to make new servers, i just want them not to become bad
Because some new servers are losing the idea of a server, i mean whats the suppose of a PRIVATE SERVER? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OFFICIAL AND A SERVER?
The difference is that in a server, the rates are way higher than official, and MOST CASH SHOP ITEMS are in NPC's in some towns that can be bought with ruppee, like gavasta's server or pitfu's (im not advertising)
but now servers are coming up with alot of usable cash shop items in their own cash shop, its like what the fuck? , Rebirth and a lot in cash shop...
And if you noticed the thread that we talked about the rates and pvp in servers, youll know putting +100 or +255 equips in cs is ridiculous! that will unbalance the pvp in the server! and will make who buy the strongest, just like official... it wont be your skills or handling of your class who make you strong.. but ofcourse i know that admins cant just pay so others have fun, reasonable cash shops are good, like putting +10-+25 ctc or +23-+26 lv10 equips, and some items that THEIR DEVS DEVELOPE (not leech), and making donation page WHEN SERVER ALREADY ONLINE WITH PLAYERS, not make a thread here then tell people to donate to your upcoming server...

I mean no harm/offense to any server, and i hope i dont get flamed
PEACE

Regards,
Tofrum

EDIT: This is how the title should look [Important] Read This!
but i know most of you guys understand it

How about you change the full thread to... If you have made 0 contribute to the server files don't make a server, A lot of people are making servers and not knowing at all what they're doing then they're charging ridiculous amount of money for item in there cash shops, Which in my opinion is making money off a lot of peoples work and then Flaming the people who helped them get what they get..

I have always chosen to make a cash shop for donation points this is because people expect something in return of donations There donation is a thank you to me for running the server & me giving them Infinite points is me saying thank you for donating. but imo if you have A cash shop make sure it doesn't benefit somebody way more than others. If you make a cash shop make it so what ever items they buy can be gotten from the game also the only items I have in my 'cs' is +45 soul stones these are ($0.15) each so all they're very cheap so people happily buy them and sell them in game, Also the only other item is World buffs these have been added to cs so they don't get used too much but that benefits the whole server anyway...

-Learn lua, Lua is the easiest thing to do (FYI: Just because you know how to make an npc doesn't make you smart enough to run a server -.-')-
-Learn yourself how to fix dupe bug don't be a retard (RappelzProject) and keep a server up if you're too stupid to change one little thing-

P.S - Stop leeching files and taking credits for them, I say this because I have seen many Forums with files that I have released. files that Xijezu has released and files that others have released. Taking credit for something you have done nothing at all with is just stupid as all you're letting yourself into is a lot of flaming and a lot of questions you will not know how to answer because you only leeched the files -

Let the flaming begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vake24 View Post
Its true, now many new admins create servers only for donations to get money for himself like official with high donate system!
On this servers cant be normal pvp... (this pvp like that - i have more money then u, i win)
Now i don't see really good servers like DF...

I hope in near future we will see really cool server with so little Donate system(or without)

All hosted servers need a donation system to afford the host, Darkness fight didn't have a donation system because they had there own host which was free...

__________________________________________________ _______________

But you're right if you home host, Don't take donations as then you're just taking money for yourself for other peoples work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post

Let the flaming begin.

All hosted servers need a donation system to afford the host, Darkness fight didn't have a donation system because they had there own host which was free...

__________________________________________________ _______________

But you're right if you home host, Don't take donations as then you're just taking money for yourself for other peoples work.
I prefer i add your post as a quote, it finishs what i wanted to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
Actually, post like this makes the Dev's probally laugh at you like 87%..

And so...

Developers leave becouse of Topics like this one..
They keep repeating topics that are being posted YEARS/MONTHS/WEEKS ago.

Srsly, if you want the '''most'' of the devs to come back i think you should really consider not making threads like these that scare them only OFF.
Havent you notice that i wrote about the repeating?
And scare devs off? Hahah
What their 6 years old children?
Old   #11

Quote:
I prefer i add your post as a quote, it finishs what i wanted to say

Havent you notice that i wrote about the repeating?
And scare devs off? Hahah
What their 6 years old children?
oh i forgot to mention, that kind of attitude counts aswell to the devs.
Old   #12

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Maybe the devs just left because they got tired of Rappelz?

There's nothing to do anymore, "we" have all what "we" need - We can't do anything anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Maybe the devs just left because they got tired of Rappelz?

There's nothing to do anymore, "we" have all what "we" need - We can't do anything anymore.
Nope we dont have, we need some new brain.exe to some people
Old   #14

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Nope we dont have, we need some new brain.exe to some people
For doing what?

All what you have to know is posted/released on epvp.