Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warehouse Problem

Discussion on Warehouse Problem within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warehouse Problem

Hey all,

i have used the Sufu and can't find anything about that.
If I put something in my warehouse it will remain in my inventory. Moreover, the item change his place in the inventory and I am not able to equip it anymore.

Thanks

Acc.
Old 07/16/2012, 21:21   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Sounds like you're using a 7.4 client on a 7.3 server.
Old 07/16/2012, 21:39   #3

I am using the 7.4 server files from and a client from seraph private server. (Tanks to Xijezu and raskim)

I just have tried to use a official game client and the same problem again.

Anyone an idea?
Old 07/18/2012, 18:58   #4

Okay, I have tried about 7 different game clients. It isn't easy to find a simply 7.3 client. Which clients are you using? Can somebody recommend a 7.3 client, please?
Old 07/18/2012, 20:26   #5

Just try using the official 7.4 US client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2012, 23:23   #6

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accountepvp View Post
I am using the 7.4 server files from ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accountepvp View Post
Okay, I have tried about 7 different game clients. It isn't easy to find a simply 7.3 client. Which clients are you using? Can somebody recommend a 7.3 client, please?
7.4 GS? Why do you use a 7.3 Client????
Old 07/19/2012, 00:43   #7

I have tried many different clients, don't forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow
Sounds like you're using a 7.4 client on a 7.3 server.
According to ismokedrow, I should use a 7.3 client if I use 7.3 server files. Or not?

The problem are catching me. I have downloaded the official US Client and tried to login in. Everything works fine but the next problem is there. "You may not create this character".
All threads to this topic says that client and server files don't work together.

I going to try some other server files tomorrow and hope that somebody can help me.
Old 07/19/2012, 02:41   #8

*******, just restore 7.4 database and use 7.4 client. It works fine.