Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF SQL 2012 please join this thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF SQL 2012 please join this thread

Okey anyone can give me link for 100% working SQL 2012 Please ? im trying to find from 2 hours but all are bugged . Really ill be verry happy if someone of you give me the link . Thx in advance .

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedfatee View Post
Okey anyone can give me link for 100% working SQL 2012 Please ? im trying to find from 2 hours but all are bugged . Really ill be verry happy if someone of you give me the link . Thx in advance .

1st hit -.-

Similar Threads
[NEW] Southside Roleplay | Time 2 Change 2012 [JOIN IN]
http://www.abload.de/img/southsideyupzp.png Sehr geehrte Community, liebe Leser, hiermit möchten wir euch Southside-Roleplay vorstellen, einen...
6 Replies - Grand Theft Auto
Cryptic PVP | Hardcore PVP | Faction| OPENED JUNE14, 2012 | COME JOIN TODAY!!! |
108.170.52.30 Cryptic PvP Is A hardcore PvP Faction server! The server was opened on june 14, 2012 so there is much wilderness and places to be...
0 Replies - Minecraft Server Advertising
AutisticSRO Official launch 1/3/2012 ,[original cap:110,High rate] Join and ENJOY it!
General info: Why a 110 cap? Well we haven't see a good original 110 cap so we started AutisticSRO project , since many other server destroyed thier...
27 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Silkroad of immortals will open today 1/2/2012 Join us
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/319/b/b/sro_banner_by_asdqaz-d4g91la.png Do you want to play Silkroad Of Immortals with me ? As many of us...
23 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
C# (SilkroadSecurity) Thread.Join();
Hi, i'm using SilkroadSecurity API and it's simple_proxy class. But when i want to start the Thread and join it (Thread.Join();), the client starts...
5 Replies - SRO Coding Corner