Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FunEntry fun :)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FunEntry fun :)

Well it's fun to dupe fun entry they havn't fixed it still yet I know what you're thinking the owner must be some sort of ****** right, yup he is hes a moron XD

well heres a video to show you how

Old   #2

woot, I think that is awesome, for a tard maybe? Seriously? You call him out on that? Good for you moron. This is always a work in progress. You think you are 'LEET' cause you found a hole. What a **** stain on life!!!

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekinsaleishot View Post
woot, I think that is awesome, for a tard maybe? Seriously? You call him out on that? Good for you moron. This is always a work in progress. You think you are 'LEET' cause you found a hole. What a **** stain on life!!!
Woot easiest bug ever too fix woot they don't know how to fix it woot somebodys always going to be an ******* and take advantage woot I am that ******* woot marry me lets have *** and babys
Old   #4

Seriously, if you have any skill at all (which I doubt) you will post a site that doesnt have flaws????? go ahead -- right here??????? OH WAIT, WHAT??? You cant't cause you just a trolling little ******??????? Shut UP! GTFO kid!

Old   #5

Quote:
Seriously, if you have any skill at all (which I doubt) you will post a site that doesnt have flaws????? go ahead -- right here??????? OH WAIT, WHAT??? You cant't cause you just a trolling little ******??????? Shut UP! GTFO kid!
PLANT YOUR SEED IN MY TUMMY
Old   #6

ermmm. go ahead post a site???

erm? i dont do ****. But seriously post a site
Old   #7

Quote:
ermmm. go ahead post a site???

erm? i dont do ****. But seriously post a site
what do you want >.< meatspin .com?
Old   #8

Post it tard ......... post and we will see how many ****** mistakes you have made???? chicken **** troll

nuthin but a worthless no skill troll
Old   #9

Quote:
Post it tard ......... post and we will see how many ****** mistakes you have made???? chicken **** troll

nuthin but a worthless no skill troll
yes I am the tard. I am the one with the spelling mistakes here there and everywhere. lol just go on fun entry and ruin the community please. thank you.
Old   #10

seriously --- you are the one killing the community. You sit back and *****, moan, pick apart everyopne elses work. Yet you have NO SKILLS, or KNOWLEDGE at ALL. If you had any idea how a community survives you would know 1 thing. Support. Not you ragged little *** *** spewing hide behind new account ***** whining backstabbing **** you are spewing ATM!

Yet I say again ............. post a game site thast is better you no knowledge **** ant!
Old   #11

Quote:
seriously --- you are the one killing the community. You sit back and *****, moan, pick apart everyopne elses work. Yet you have NO SKILLS, or KNOWLEDGE at ALL. If you had any idea how a community survives you would know 1 thing. Support. Not you ragged little *** *** spewing hide behind new account ***** whining backstabbing **** you are spewing ATM!

Yet I say again ............. post a game site thast is better you no knowledge **** ant!
you're retarded right? I obviously have knowledge. for one I need a little bit to set up the files to check them see if dupe works. 2nd I needed to know about smp's which you clearly don't 3rd I would have needed to know how the dupe bug was done what causes it there for how to fix it. its quite easy to be honest even YOU could work it out if you didn't lose your last brain-cel having sexual relations with you cousin
Old   #12

BTW i havent even visted that site, I have my own. Just ****** me off when a little no-mind kid has nothing better to do than tear down someone elses work. You are a no skill troll looking for some sort of recognition. GO HOME, you won't get it here. This place is about helping people.

ewwwww, scarey words from a TROLL!!!! OMG, I am better than you!!! EWWWWWWWW. I last heard that in grade 5.
Old   #13

Quote:
BTW i havent even visted that site, I have my own. Just ****** me off when a little no-mind kid has nothing better to do than tear down someone elses work. You are a no skill troll looking for some sort of recognition. GO HOME, you won't get it here. This place is about helping people.

ewwwww, scarey words from a TROLL!!!! OMG, I am better than you!!! EWWWWWWWW. I last heard that in grade 5.
"GO HOME"

where do you think I am? ****** and wheres your server/website let me just take that away from you
Old   #14

Ohhhhhhhhhh please, no more, I cant take it. No more cut and paste. I't driving me crazy ...... I submit to your super knowledge of everything and anything. Close the forums and we will all just PM you for info!!!!

Yes thats it, everyone, just PM our new ***. He will explain everything cause he knows all. Oh wait, he won't help, he will just TROLL you!!! NVM then!!!!
Old   #15

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhh please, no more, I cant take it. No more cut and paste. I't driving me crazy ...... I submit to your super knowledge of everything and anything. Close the forums and we will all just PM you for info!!!!
copy and paste, Whats your problem pal? I think your big yellow bus is leaving don't forget your helmet.