Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't create character

Discussion on Can't create character within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't create character

Hi all,

First I would like to say thks for all the work of everybody.

I need your support on my local private server (i'm too low on the official one).

I have the file of the 7.3 version. I did all on the differents files opt. I can connect, create an account and go into my server.
But, I have this sentence "can't create character" (or something like that).
I think I know why I have this, but I prefer to have your opinion.

Now, the noob question : I'm using the current client (reanimation) with the specific SFRAME.EXE. But, I think that I need to redownload the Ascension version to be able to create a character.

Am I right or not ? If not....I'm lost (lol).

Thanks for your help.

Akkira.
Old 06/30/2012, 22:28   #2

im having the same peoblen, i think its the new 7.4cleints cuz i had my p server up befor and had no peroblem i was thinking mabe just ty and make a char through the DB IF that works ill post t agen
Old 06/30/2012, 22:29   #3

use a 7.3 client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Cannot Create Character
09/08/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 3 Replies
Using v.14.10 Can choose the serverlist. But when try to create a character and type the name and then press CREATE but notting happen. How to slove it.
Cant Create Character
02/25/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Yo guys I made a pserver using dekaron difference client... anyway now when i wanted to log in i cant create an character,delete it or log out heres a screen so u see what i mean If any1 could tell me how to fix it or what i did wrong it would be nice ;p Greetz
Cant Create New Character
09/22/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I cant create a new char because i exceeded the maximum number of chars (10) - Deleted all my characters und now i cant completly remove the deleted ones from the list because the list doesnt show up. After login screen, char creation screen pops up, and after i enter the name i get "Cant create char because you exceed maximum char number" Error - Any Solutions? Would be very thankful PuppetMaster
[Need Help]Create character
05/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When im try too create a character its says , Wrong words , im try out word just numbers and its seems not works:mad:Any 1 can help me?
Can't create character!!! HELP
05/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey there, I finally get account for ECSRO but there is one problem, then i log in account, press create characher, i writele name with numbers like this 86545565 it's for exsample, so i press Create and it's say that "Invalid Letters is Used" wtf? I can't create now even nick name with numbers? :confused: