Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7.3/7.4 guild bug

Discussion on 7.3/7.4 guild bug within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 7.3/7.4 guild bug

Good afternoon, on databases 7.3/7.4 there is a problem with guilds when a feather I start the server that I can get in any other guild about which and didn't know earlier... nobody knows as to correct?
Old 06/05/2012, 10:45   #2

Hi,

Research -> Rappelz Guild Fix-> copy / paste of the link =

This fix is recent

Edit: if it's not work, get an other telecaster, i think your smp is corrupted/outdated
Old 06/05/2012, 15:24   #3

I use this fix.....dont work
Old 06/05/2012, 15:39   #4

Received Thanks: 1,210
1. It's hard to understand your question. If you are using google translator try to use your own words.

2. There are no public 7.4/7.3 Files, therefor nobody knows which files you are using. It's hard to help if we don't know what files you are using.

3. The Thread posted by bwr_62 will fix the Guild kick/leave bug with the infinite files. Download Infinite Files update the two smps and everything is fine.
Old 06/13/2012, 11:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62 View Post
Hi,

Research -> Rappelz Guild Fix-> copy / paste of the link =

This fix is recent

Edit: if it's not work, get an other telecaster, i think your smp is corrupted/outdated
after restart (server) or an entrance in game the player can be in any guild about which it at all knew earlier and to which he didn't want to get... this fix doesn't solve my problem

I use DB Arab test official server 99% work

P.S My English very bad