Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CaptainHerlockServer error help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CaptainHerlockServer error help

[IMG] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]

i restored db several times, i got the same error

Old   #2

download TeamViewer and give me ur ID and PWD [from TeamViewer7] on pm , i will help you and fix this problem ..
Im wait for this ...

Old   #3

The Same Problem With Me •_•'
Old   #4

everytime i launh herlock it crashes after loading the 17xx NPCs :S

edit: already fixed it.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,181
...then stop trying to get the 7.3 one working and take the old files ? o.0

It misses a procedure called "on_server_startup" - Which do exists in your old Database.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 2,412
Xijezu perhaps we should make a full tutorial on how to DIAGNOSE problems and then maybe not so many people would ask these sort of questions.

Just as a footnote:

The gameserver almost ALWAYS tells you viable info related to the crash. But like myself the GS is not a baby sitter nor is it a butler. You will need to open your eyes and use your brains. Some things you may find to be helpful:

- Gamelog.txt
- any Arcadia.txt from crashes
- SQL Server Profiler

These things are the only things my associates have used to build the databases we currently have.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Xijezu perhaps we should make a full tutorial on how to DIAGNOSE problems and then maybe not so many people would ask these sort of questions.

Just as a footnote:

The gameserver almost ALWAYS tells you viable info related to the crash. But like myself the GS is not a baby sitter nor is it a butler. You will need to open your eyes and use your brains. Some things you may find to be helpful:

- Gamelog.txt
- any Arcadia.txt from crashes
- SQL Server Profiler

These things are the only things my associates have used to build the databases we currently have.
Remember my Tut about "HowTo Create a NPC"?
There was a nice answer from haxti, if I remember right, which will match perfectly:

"No chance, people still keep asking, because they're too lazy to make things on their own". ^^
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Remember my Tut about "HowTo Create a NPC"?
There was a nice answer from haxti, if I remember right, which will match perfectly:

"No chance, people still keep asking, because they're too lazy to make things on their own". ^^
may be u r right cus people don`t know oor understand the program or how it goes

i am sure that tut will help as "JW" makes the basics for any one to understand it

aloso some people creat the fixes but dont give the tut so we dont know what to do

but i like the tut so i can understand like this
"The database backups in this folder:

- Arcadia

We no longer include the following Databases:

- Auth
- Telecaster

We no longer include the above mentioned files because this release is optimizied for Versatility and easy integration with your current server.
Simply leave your Telecaster and Auth db's as they are and deleted your current Arcadia DB placing the one included in this release in it's
stead.

-iSmokeDrow
"
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw05 View Post
may be u r right cus people don`t know oor understand the program or how it goes

i am sure that tut will help as "JW" makes the basics for any one to understand it

aloso some people creat the fixes but dont give the tut so we dont know what to do

but i like the tut so i can understand like this
"The database backups in this folder:

- Arcadia

We no longer include the following Databases:

- Auth
- Telecaster

We no longer include the above mentioned files because this release is optimizied for Versatility and easy integration with your current server.
Simply leave your Telecaster and Auth db's as they are and deleted your current Arcadia DB placing the one included in this release in it's
stead.

-iSmokeDrow
"
The segment you have quoted is from a very old Redemption release where I did not include Auth/Telecaster db's because nothing had changed in them, all changes were made to the Arcadia DB, aka all you would have to do to use the repack is:

1) replace your Game Servers 'Resource' folder with the one from the release
2) replace your Arcadia db with the Arcadia provided in the release
3) Configure and Re-Compress OPTS
4) Launch Game Server