Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz 7.3

Discussion on Rappelz 7.3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz 7.3

Liebe Grüße meinerseits,

ich hab mir nun mehrere Posts über das Thema durchgelesen. Ich bin bei der Menge der Threads und Posts mittlerweile nur noch verwirrt.

Wenn ich es richtig verstehe, gibt es derzeit keine Server-Files für Rappelz 7.3, welche zu 100% arbeiten? Derzeit besteht das Problem das weder Buffs noch Skills genutzt werden können richtig?

Entschuldigt bitte diese Nachfrage, aber all diese Threads sind einfach nur noch verwirrend, wenn immer wieder hunderte verschiedene Aussagen getroffen werden :P

PS: Korrigiert mich wenn ich falsch liege :P
Noch einen angenehmen Feiertag
Old 04/09/2012, 17:31   #2

I believe only 2 teams (or was it 2 people) have the complete 7.3 files, and not in the mood to release them...

The fix for skill and states are already implented on the arcadia.bak that you can find on the download center.

Hope this helps

PS: i don't speak/write german, but i think this will be more understandable than through google translator
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2012, 21:52   #3

Did you mean this arcadia.bak