Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[PServer]LEX 7.3+7.4 Epic

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
lol i have registred in kts-rz but when i say your "hackers" facepalm have have only ddos programs i get banned ? + u give vip who says i am "hacker" and i made program LOLOLOL he have 12 years and he dont made program ! And kts give VIP wtf ? KTS-RZ suck and this server too !
da fuq did i just read

Old   #17

Dream don't lose your time close your **** server and gtfo you stupid - ******* - mentally deficient - fart - moron - *****. Noone will play in ur ******* server because it sucks like you!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero07 View Post
Let's see:

1- You DDoS/help DDoS -- your target the DF team in an effort to get p3 server files.
And now:
2- You open a server. whats the exact part 2 of this story?Your target now is DF players?! will you steal people's e-mail account and there credit card accounts etc etc? Cause i don't know what people can hope/expect from ill-minded people?
Please -.- do you have any proof? I dont like the guys who DDos DarknessFight either but you cannot start blaming everyone releasing their own 7.3 client.

I am also ashamed of you Xij :/ you know dam well these guys are not the ones. Leave them alone and if you dont want to play on their server dont bother commenting on their thread.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilion82 View Post
Please -.- do you have any proof? I dont like the guys who DDos DarknessFight either but you cannot start blaming everyone releasing their own 7.3 client.

I am also ashamed of you Xij :/ you know dam well these guys are not the ones. Leave them alone and if you dont want to play on their server dont bother commenting on their thread.
Lol all knows his team ddosed DF wtf u are speaking about! ?

And about thread authot n00b thread suck!

Old   #20

the mentality of DF players...

'nuff said
Old   #21

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilion82 View Post

Like I said:
Planning DDoS/DoS attacks in the forum where you host your server (kts-rz.ru)
Thousands of request from Dream & his team (especially Timur) to add them in Skype that I should give them the 7.3 DB so they can stop DDosing
Found the DDoS-Tools on THEIR webserver

Should I tell you more reasons for that?
Old   #22

Hackers support that everything must be free on internet, not that everyone must share everything he did himself.

You used one of their weapon of liberty, the DDoS, just because Xijezu didn't shared enough at your taste.
You giving a bad picture of hackers.

Well trust me, everything is recorded, and i hope one day ( soon ) true hackers who don't care rappelz will know what you did with that **** and will burn your server as punition.

michelt.
Old   #23

work or no ?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
the mentality of DF players...

'nuff said

I don't play in DF but that is not correct to DDoS any servers! Only russsians DDoS why ? Anser "N00BS" maybe really i need to start ddos all rus servers ?
Xijezu when u have dossed just do some things

1. Go to Start > Run > CMD > netstat
2. See more than 10 same ips ?
3. Russian noobs always have ddos from dedicated servers so ip was 132..234124..454235.32.ADRESS.COM.RU.SDAD so meake a screen! Of that ****
4.Go to adress that was a begin of ip ADRESS.COM.RU.SDAD
5. Write report and send screen wait 5 mins and DS was blocked
6. Its works, RUS n00bs dos my server too, i send report to 2 ip and NO PROBLEMS !
7. use it all! It works it he have ip without adress that means he use his ip. Then copy ip and search in google provaider ! If u find it send report to provaider, after some hours he bl0ock the net of the n00b !
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
I don't play in DF but that is not correct to DDoS any servers! Only russsians DDoS why ? Anser "N00BS" maybe really i need to start ddos all rus servers ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumotoIV View Post
Dream don't lose your time close your **** server and gtfo you stupid - ******* - mentally deficient - fart - moron - *****. Noone will play in ur ******* server because it sucks like you!
i'm talking 'bout post's like these

ofcourse not all of them are like that, and every server is bound to have few like these.. but seems DF has a whole lot of these.. but maybe it's just because of the sheer size of the community it has
Old   #26

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
i'm talking 'bout post's like these

ofcourse not all of them are like that, and every server is bound to have few like these.. but seems DF has a whole lot of these.. but maybe it's just because of the sheer size of the community it has
Well, I can understand you.
But also see it as a loyal DF-Player.

I personally gettin' sick of such noobs which trying to blackmail some Servers to get things where theyself are too stupid to do them on their own.

For those blackmailing the whole community is gettin' down.

And for such things, as example, the e*pvp-Community doesn't exist anymore, too.
Old   #27

This whole thing is a BS and the DDoS thing is a really childish act...Make someone lose his Host and Money....oh please no words can describe this situation.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
This whole thing is a BS and the DDoS thing is a really childish act...Make someone lose his Host and Money....oh please no words can describe this situation.
childish russians who just found out that alcohol excists..
nuf said
Old   #29

Seeing Xijezu's proof, I began to wonder.
I began to wonder how old some people are, to DDoS others and try to coerce others into releasing their own hard work.
I mean, if they weren't utterly helpless simpletons, they would have realized that this was just delaying progress for themselves. In the time they tried to blackmail Xijezu for the files, they could have gotten somewhere further than now, but nah, that would be productive.

Actually, Russian-wannabe-hackers:
After all that time you invested, you accomplished nothing.
You mad?

That is all.
Old   #30

Btw, why you don't release now your own 7.3 tool Dreams ?

You didn't hacked other for no-releasing ?

michelt.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread