Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

darkness fight item drop buglist

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
all skills work we had an issue with the chip skill and grace but thats fixed now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonceleste666 View Post
the only thing ''personnaly for me '' thats needs changing about the drops is remove all junk stones that drop and remove a few potions lvl 8 drops . ( they fill ur inventory qucik as hell loll ) I dont want drops to be very high since it makes game less interesting ( thats my own honest opinion )

P.S. I know this is out of subject but could someone explain me what i have to do when i get my master class ( it froze when i was killing shredder haha !! ..... get gear etc... ) Thank you in advance ! Pm me the info.
look me up inworld when were live again im working on my masterys quests too so ive been walking people threw the quests

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

and in witch quest make boss swamp more fast,coz 1 hour are too much for wait xD

Old   #33

thats a simple fix will be done
Old   #34

heya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
all skills work we had an issue with the chip skill and grace but thats fixed now too
look me up inworld when were live again im working on my masterys quests too so ive been walking people threw the quests
Pm me ur IGN

mine is Darklord

tyvm )

Old   #35

im easy to spot names [Dev]wisp66
Old   #36

oh ^^ ( dumb me XD )
Old   #37

wisp, i have a query as to the drops... As a lv141 Knight, im using a r4 mace. You can guess why. Its quite confusing ._ . ... I mean equips would be welcome if they dropped more. Could help us going with the +5 cards too, for donating... Im not keen on seeing +1 cards for ridiculous amounts.
Old   #38

well we will discuss card drops xji and the rest of the team i mean
so far i made cube pet drop,removed all stones as well as made correct souls drop
so now when presented to enchantress she gives a random artifact for it
just like offical..
the cube pet cards drop currently near pp i left out cuberick as its not applied yet but on a side note i did write a full list of future rules for cuberick so it saves time.
were also discussing rebalencing dura drop and slightly upping nd drop but not enough to over power dura.... altho this isnt confirmed yet as i havent ran it past the team if they agree then ill applie it shouldnt take me but a day or 2 to do all armor
Old   #39

how about make the huna cm and healer buffs get longer timers whith cards? 30 mins is realy not enough time to farm and not amny buffers on ethere also how about make pets move faster my pets die alot cause they fall so far behind me and thats a pain to keep summon then unsomoning them O.o
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
well we will discuss card drops xji and the rest of the team i mean
so far i made cube pet drop,removed all stones as well as made correct souls drop
so now when presented to enchantress she gives a random artifact for it
just like offical..
the cube pet cards drop currently near pp i left out cuberick as its not applied yet but on a side note i did write a full list of future rules for cuberick so it saves time.
were also discussing rebalencing dura drop and slightly upping nd drop but not enough to over power dura.... altho this isnt confirmed yet as i havent ran it past the team if they agree then ill applie it shouldnt take me but a day or 2 to do all armor
will be available when the server df?
Old   #41

yep thats what im working on these new dropgroups for
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Little Note: 150,155,160 set buffs (Ancient Aegis,Voidwarp, [unknown in english]) fixed.

Also Luna chip and grace are fixed.
did you fix the 155 and 160 special i mean 155 give petrefind and 160 give blind for the attaker

is there a code for talents point

because 5 isn't enought
Old   #43

Smile

if it is possible u can increase a little the drop of weapon and armor, i reached 150 whit 3 char and at lvl 150 i still using lvl 80 set cause mob don't want t drop. really tnx
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristinasantigli View Post
if it is possible u can increase a little the drop of weapon and armor, i reached 150 whit 3 char and at lvl 150 i still using lvl 80 set cause mob don't want t drop. really tnx
+1 raise the drop of weapon and armor,dura and nd,that doesn't cost nothing to you
Old   #45

when the server will be approximately started? who knows?