Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[FILES]Link 7.3 files !

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
this files for arapic client by black mask team and some team help modefied it

for to work i think some one should try on arapic client some one realy proff in this since i dont have enof disk space some one not me got to try this



zero911 is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Unhappy

i need away to working in 32 bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero911 View Post
it runs for me fine and iam not 64
tell me how please


rabahallia is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 0
i well try now to make server it is for arapic iam trying wich me luck
zero911 is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleChan View Post
Since the application is written for 64-bit operating systems: Upgrade your OS/PC. There is no way to use 64-bit applications on 32-bit systems.
you can use VMs and install an 64bit OS in it


M>M is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 4
Einzigste was ziehmlich funkt sind 4 skillbars und die neuen menüs xD
meiner meinung nach schwachsinn des runter zu laden xD
falkenman is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenman View Post
Einzigste was ziehmlich funkt sind 4 skillbars und die neuen menüs xD
meiner meinung nach schwachsinn des runter zu laden xD

Dennoch gibt es Leute, die damit was anfangen können und diese Files zum laufen bringen.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 172
all the people complaining about 32bit, took me 2 mins to find a vmware image torrent with windows 7 64bit allready installed, that fact that Microsoft still even makes 32bit Os is beyond me. the new server is 64bit and its more stable because of that, stop complaining and stop spamming "I want 32bit"
jw988 is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Ok just an update for those who have been following this project across a couple threads :P We have a stable login and have began the debugging of Skills, Pets, States. (Yes we are aware that we do not currently have the database info to properly fill the db's) But we already have people who've volunteer'd to crack the rdbs so we can retrieve the needed information.

-- Side Note:

Max / Dream have fixed the Guild and are also working on the Skills at the current time.

-- Personal Update:

I know it's small but I've almost gotten hair dyes and hair styles working properly. (Never knew I'd love working on smps so much) Well ta ta

-- Final Note:

Thanks to all the wonderful people who've really come together as a group on this project I want to take the time to thank a few people:

DemonLordAce - For being brilliant and an inspiration
Sayo - From Demon's team he took a couple shots at the db's with us.
Max - Although I can barely understand him most of the time, this man still nudges me in the right direction
Dream - Don't know much about him only that he has a great work ethic
Pyrok - For giving me and Demon just enough info to keep going
Lilnani - For releasing the updates files that only made our lives easier
MisterD - Great to talk to you, wonderful ideas and he fixured my client :P

ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 194
Received Thanks: 62
And me Ok i go out -->
Audric123 is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Ok just an update for those who have been following this project across a couple threads :P We have a stable login and have began the debugging of Skills, Pets, States. (Yes we are aware that we do not currently have the database info to properly fill the db's) But we already have people who've volunteer'd to crack the rdbs so we can retrieve the needed information.

-- Side Note:

Max / Dream have fixed the Guild and are also working on the Skills at the current time.

-- Personal Update:

I know it's small but I've almost gotten hair dyes and hair styles working properly. (Never knew I'd love working on smps so much) Well ta ta

-- Final Note:

Thanks to all the wonderful people who've really come together as a group on this project I want to take the time to thank a few people:

DemonLordAce - For being brilliant and an inspiration
Sayo - From Demon's team he took a couple shots at the db's with us.
Max - Although I can barely understand him most of the time, this man still nudges me in the right direction
Dream - Don't know much about him only that he has a great work ethic
Pyrok - For giving me and Demon just enough info to keep going
Lilnani - For releasing the updates files that only made our lives easier
MisterD - Great to talk to you, wonderful ideas and he fixured my client :P

The Results ?
kaderebak is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 251
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Dennoch gibt es Leute, die damit was anfangen können und diese Files zum laufen bringen.
ist mir klar
mir würden die 4 skillleisten vorerst reichen aber ka wie man die einstellt ^^
(ohne 7.3 db jetz gemeint)
falkenman is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 9
raskim callim ppl retards !! he really must be some kind of kid -.-
bull23@ is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
My suggestion, let Raskim be Raskim. He has only his reverence to lose, lets keep working and forget about the ignorance ^_^
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
7.3 Files



Mediafire :
Thanks dude
→Striker← is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 2
I do not understand why people on here seem to expect everyone else to be Devs and DB programmers. Everyone is not skilled in the exact same things. Why do you buy cars and food at the grocery store you leechers make it yourself. Someone willing to make a contribution of some kind whether different than your own is not a leecher.


niphroke is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
DL link von daroo files
hallo ich habe ein frage und zwar: wenn ich an die [email protected] ne e-mail schicke dann kommt keine e-mail mit den links zurück
3 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please
4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please :(
7 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please
4x Fix dc Fix Files Link Please :(
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.