Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

Discussion on [DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/20/2012, 16:49   #361

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,863
You Guys have realy an talent to make from each Thread here an OT... Guys keep on Topic or Tatsuya is force to close that Thread.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/20/2012, 16:50   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementm View Post
кароче ддось их пока не согласятся помочь нам)
we still wont help so just forget about it
Old 03/20/2012, 16:54   #363

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
well what do you have...an semy hybrid client unworking after..how manny..cuz i cant remember..5 months. and 6.1 server+ some crappy adds... a semi working server that disconnect every 5 min... oh yeah..you got a lot .... so same as always u do amoust half an work and just jump like a monkey...

as for remember...arcadia went down even if pyrok was on...you my powmy..ur just a child, who date with his old fellowes.... "oh yeah i got a p server" *****

and fyi activision closed the alter iw3 project. maybe galalab will knew there is a "previous"

so
all the best Marcel ... you did the best thing registring the domain to your name )
Yup, sure, I'm always so nice and give my right things there.

Do you really think that those are true?
Old 03/20/2012, 16:56   #364

GL dudes im the one who re-upped client and i'm Link in game ( DF Server ), i know DDoS are very hard to keep away, especially when there are many noobs that's the paradoxe of this hacking situation.

All i can say is you don't know how to get 7.3 but you don't know neither to hack since you using DDos attack, so about your network 73.2k, who cares ?

Just let us play on their server, join us and play with us, if you aren't enough strong to make your own 7.3

michelt
Old 03/20/2012, 16:56   #365

but the server will never anymore be able to get on, cuzz it keeps getting DDos'ed
Old 03/20/2012, 17:01   #366

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
You Guys have realy an talent to make from each Thread here an OT... Guys keep on Topic or Tatsuya is force to close that Thread.
I agree one hundred percent!

Furthermore it will result in multiple warnings etc.
Old 03/20/2012, 17:02   #367

hmm marcel... i cant remember cuz i dont know why...how manny months do you spent on gettting an hybryd client?...and show off here? "i wont share?"
how manny months spent since arcadia is down and here ...since we all share..we allready got an 7.3 server (well at least files). and that what proof.. your work is in vain..losed 6 months for nothing. thats happend when you been arogant. and post a threat on a forum that "is free for all" so...why isnt this topic closed? after "good words you gived to this?

and as i remember you got banned...and got account back after you payed the "foul" price .

well tatsuya i think marcel need to refound his premium account due the offence to epvp.

Old 03/20/2012, 17:08   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
hmm marcel... i cant remember cuz i dont know why...how manny months do you spent on gettting an hybryd client?...and show off here? "i wont share?"
how manny months spent since arcadia is down and here ...since we all share..we allready got an 7.3 server (well at least files). and that what proof.. your work is in vain..losed 6 months for nothing. thats happend when you been arogant. and post a threat on a forum that "is free for all" so...why isnt this topic closed? after "good words you gived to this?

and as i remember you got banned...and got account back after you payed the "foul" price .

well tatsuya i think marcel need to refound his premium account due the offence to epvp.

First of all, I had a Temporaly ban, not a permanent one.

Then: Remember the old good times where I shared a lot here? No? Then stfu.

Since I saw that those people here generally are leechers me and some other (like Raskim) decided to not share anything here.

Now I have my own Dev-Team, including Raskim, wisp & Nikster.
Before this I was a Member of NCarbon.

What were we able to do? Well, we had a semiworking Emu, we fixed the 7.3 Files, we were able to decrypt the rdb-files.

Did we need any help of e*pvp? Nope. Did they gave us any help? Nope.
We did this on our own, so it's our opinion if we want to share our work or not.
We decided to keep them private for us, for our own server.

And btw: You already got the 7.3 exe? Gratz, I already got it before you, AND I have it working. Also we aren't hundrets persons which are working on it, we were a little group, a Team with... maybe 10-12 Members.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2012, 17:11   #369

And Tatsu, like I already said (some posts before), please close the topic.
Old 03/20/2012, 17:14   #370

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
/closed

Just keep in mind, I´m not the cleaning lady, and if such OT-spamming in threads continues there will be drastic measures made(!)
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread