Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

on sniffing packets.

Discussion on on sniffing packets. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
on sniffing packets.

Is there a preferred sniffer or can one just use wireshark? I'm thinking that being as how pyroc has stated that the packets have changed I'll have to start with some sniffing and then build a dummy logon server. Once that is done well open up the possibility of getting the other packets and try to figure how to build from there. And Yes I understand this will be a LONG process, however I will commit to it being an OPEN SOURCE project, including a GPL and everything. If There are those truly interested in helping pm me and i'll give you the address of my Teamspeak server. One caution here, I speak two languages, English and Bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Packets - Sniffing & Analysis
02/07/2018 - Coding Tutorials - 149 Replies
ENGLISH : Packets - Sniffing & Analysis The tutorial was written by me (al_j alias Cholik alias Walter Sobchak) for the elitepvpers-board. Copy it to other boards if you want but please give credits to me and the elitepvpers board. UPDATE] - 082408 - Added another Chapter to the Packet Analysis named "Extended Structure Analysis"
Packets sniffing help
06/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey all =) hope u're ok i've been trying to sniff swsro packets, but i cant find the right program to do it, in ecsro, i used to use projecthax analyzer, but in swsro, everytime i try to inject a packet using it, the client crashes, i tried to use edx33 also, but i couldn't make it work also any idea ?
[ENG]Sniffing packets, how to learn
09/07/2008 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
Ok i am interested in learning how to sniff packets, what program do i need to use and how to start doing it, obviously it is hard to start with kal since it is cripted data, bla bla... Since i am dumb and don't know much about it is there a site or is there a tutorial here on epvp that i can use? From what i understand packet sniffing is easy if the packets are not cripted and if there is no or low security on the game you are trying to sniff. Since i don't even know what to ask could...