Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tameing issues again

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tameing issues again

ok we are getting this again attempting to tame""...... ok i use arcadia repack 1.3. the new client out the 7.3 one released and all of a sudden last night at 2 am we started getting this again O.o anyone know why and its on all clients now too and nothing in my DB has changed.

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,412
You're using a severely outdated repack.

Old   #3

but we ahve never had a issue with it and with you repack alot of the shops are broken big time even on my lvl 300 gm toon i cant use 80% of you shops and all
so my question is they worked fine till 2 am this morning all worked perfict now they broken and ive never had a problem with this repack at all

its the last n-carbon repac that i know of
Old   #4

NCarbon only released up to v1.3 and btw if you think 80% of my repacks shops are broken you should just give in now. No offense bro.

Notice:

I will NOT be providing support for NCarbon Repacks as they are severely outdated and extremely buggy compared to Redemption Repack v1.11

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

all i know about the repack you gave for DL i cant use alot of the shops stuff like Ursa ones
and also my 1.3 repack i never had a issue with till now
Old   #6

Guy before you go any further let me ask you something. You do realize that v1.11 was the repack that the 'OLDEST' Rappelz Private Server In Existence used? The problem is not in the repack, the problem is in your ability to use it. Furthermore you have provided no relevant debugging information even if there was truly a problem.
Old   #7

Redemption repack aswell as NCarbon repack are both full of bugs and completely unstable.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Stop speaking before you make an *** of yourself. Redemption is not unstable considering I have had upwards of 100+ players on average and uptimes of 2+ weeks.
Old   #9

WE dont crash just all of a sudden my tames whent from saying what your tameing to saying attempting to tame..... that it other then that not to many issues we have right now
Old   #10

I'm pretty sure the problem is with your client and not the server. Is this with just you or are all your buddies on the server experiencing the same exact problem? a screenie would be nice, but until you can narrow down the scope of your problem there isn't much anyone can do to help, by the way there is a HELP thread.
Old   #11

its not the client i re installed every thignwith same client and all works just fine now was in the DB some were and im reinstalling 1 by 1 to see what files are doing it
Old   #12

i have had no major issues so far, alot of stuff is missing in the database like summon scrolls and alot of stuff to make the shops work the way they were intended. If you look hard enough you can still find everything here on epvp just need to take the time to add the missing markets in market resource dbo and re insert the items into item resource and all works fine. tames work fine also. and if it makes a difference but i doubt i placed my cmd file in both the redemption folder and the infinite folder and everything ive fixed works the same for each client.

edit only thing i have run into is trying to get the new dungeons to come up like in current redemption server, but then again dont really know if they were included in the first place.

Thanks for the 1.11 repack ismoke messing with this, i have learned more on how things link together and different lua file options to make things work. Keep up the good work.