Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Drops

Discussion on [Request] Drops within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Drops

Hello to all

I would first like to thanks all for the insight and tools to mess around with my own test server, till i decide to move on back to modding skyrim.

As far as drops go anyone have or willing to release anything to edit the drop table alot easier? there are a few things i want to change and replace but personally looking back and forth at item #'s is taking FAR too long...

thanks in advance and keep up the good work all
Old 02/22/2012, 07:12   #2

Just write lil' script and it is easy to do...
Old 02/22/2012, 08:37   #3

ive tried as many things as i could think of to search the drop groups table but nothing to get everything to show up right.

and ive gotten a few pms to just use egurgle's 'Drop Rules' but no where to get them even tried pm'ing him but no response and that was weeks ago

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Sro map with monster drops
05/10/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey , Long time ago I had a link to a site where I could see the monster`s possible drops.I really need it now but i cant find it anymore.Can anyone share the link or the thread in which i can find it? Thanks in advance.
[REQUEST]Explain how drops work.
06/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello epvpers, I would like to ask you to explain me how do actually drops work in Shaiya... Im verry confused and can't make up my drops in my server..I know that I change the dbo.mobs and dbo.mobitems and make the grades but that's the porb idk what's happenign with grades...If I add like 4-5 items in a grade and i put 90% drop, all items that are in the grade will drop on 90% ? Verry confused... Thanks in advance.
REQUEST>how do use hex editor to change the mod drops
11/07/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
i seen many people post this out but i don't really know how to it cans omeone help me? btw and whats that command id list thingy cans omeone tell me how to use that
[Request] Removing Aloken drops
08/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Is there a way to remove Aloken item drops? Since, in the server files I am using there is no Aloken.
[Help Request] Same time same drops
12/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi guys can someone help me to make it so every day at 12:30 server time it will drop 5Dragonballs on the cords 432, 387 twincity (1002)