Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Infinite Live Server!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 14
Cool server, but i like the one you copied better...



piratehat2 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunchen View Post
Ive played on that Server about 5 Hours, and there was no Lagg.
The Server is cool, but i wish the Rates could be higher

Thank you, Server rates go up by 25% every weekend inc drops, Also with EXP being at 20x with perm stamina saver, or 25x with perm SS is at 40-50x without the worry of SS running out and having to buy another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratehat2 View Post
Cool server, but i like the one you copied better...

I am sorry I don't quite understand your post.


gavsta is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 980
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
you know what Gavsta ?
**** you

why with the hell you made 150 auto buff removes when people are be 155 ?
is that helps ?
so what does 160 hitting means ? losing 100% crit buff ? so low level will be better then isn't ?
so i guess you have to make 150 and 155 and 160 buff running in the save ******* time

sorry now i cant say thank you but i can say **** you

And this are the People wich play on Gavta´s Server. Thanks for this.
TheOnlyOneRaskim is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
you know what Gavsta ?
**** you

why with the hell you made 150 auto buff removes when people are be 155 ?
is that helps ?
so what does 160 hitting means ? losing 100% crit buff ? so low level will be better then isn't ?
so i guess you have to make 150 and 155 and 160 buff running in the save ******* time

sorry now i cant say thank you but i can say **** you
hmm 9 years old? go get aur parents. **** you, just because of some buffs? Just ask him kindly and he will think about it. I wouldn't give you those buffs on my server with you being that harsh


haxti is offline  
Old   #20


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
In this case, ...
I just would say something...

But hey, keep up.
Xijezu is offline  
Old   #21


 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,805
Received Thanks: 3,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
again : my word's target is Gavsta please fk away
Nah, this is a public forum. If you want to speak to Gavsta personally, do it via pm or his Forum/Website or don't hope for us to gtfo.
Xijezu is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
you know what Gavsta ?
**** you

why with the hell you made 150 auto buff removes when people are be 155 ?
is that helps ?
so what does 160 hitting means ? losing 100% crit buff ? so low level will be better then isn't ?
so i guess you have to make 150 and 155 and 160 buff running in the save ******* time

sorry now i cant say thank you but i can say **** you
Can you please not post things like this on here.

We have our own forum for this

Although - +500 Buffs do go at level 155 when you get 100% Crit Ratio.

But at level 160 You do get 100% Crit +500 Buff and speed Buff.

I will not be changing it for you - Reasons why:
1, You couldn't of asked in more of a ridiculous way
2, Why would I change the rules for one person when many more are happy with how it is
3, Because you don't even know how to use our forum...
gavsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Can you please not post things like this on here.

We have our own forum for this

Although - +500 Buffs do go at level 155 when you get 100% Crit Ratio.

But at level 160 You do get 100% Crit +500 Buff and speed Buff.

I will not be changing it for you - Reasons why:
1, You couldn't of asked in more of a ridiculous way
2, Why would I change the rules for one person when many more are happy with how it is
3, Because you don't even know how to use our forum...
hmmm this means i must hit 160

to get all buff, ty for help

sry i was fked up by my university yesterday, thats why i was mad.

thank you gavsta again.
speedkaka13 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
hmmm this means i must hit 160

to get all buff, ty for help

sry i was fked up by my university yesterday, thats why i was mad.

thank you gavsta again.
No problem You will need try this weekend There will be an event for - +25% drops and +25% EXP This will Happen every weekend - Friday to Monday


But please next time use Our Forum -


Thank you and Enjoy your Time at Rappelz Infinite.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
very niceeeeeeeeeee
darknewboy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Hardcore dungeons added with Warps working.

Also 50% Increase of EXP & Drop until 13/02/12
gavsta is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Great server love it, easy leveling and awesome drops.

Got all the pets I wish I had on the official server, still trying to tame a DT.

Thanks to gavsta and his team for a fun server.
cougarja is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
can't download the launcher :S is the link broken ?
balakalake is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarja View Post
Great server love it, easy leveling and awesome drops.

Got all the pets I wish I had on the official server, still trying to tame a DT.

Thanks to gavsta and his team for a fun server.
good to hear I am glad.
gavsta is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,139
Received Thanks: 632



Recent updates:
  • Ursa Caverns Enter is now at Gen Point NPC
  • NPC To Trade in JP Now added to Hidden Village
  • NPC To Warp you too Hardcore Dungeons added
  • Warps In Hardcore Dungeons Fixed and working. (PP1 and PP2 Still being worked on.)
  • Golem Pet working and added into game.
  • SoulWisper Unique Bag Timer Lowered
  • and Many More Minor Bugs.
  • Guild Link added. few bugs still being worked on.
  • Register website now asks for email address
  • Dual Summoning higher to 1008 Seconds
  • Also New DEV in game say Hello to "[HDEV]immortal"
  • Many more new Updates very soon.


gavsta is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.