Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Redemption] Redemption ACUIR-A2

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
The post was removed for obvious reason, you don't like that remove your thanks. As for Xijezu and Raskim liking the post of Haxti's I'll make sure I don't release another picture publicly.



ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 3
is the server down? 3;


Matt92 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
goood ty
almenhaly is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Removed ??


avakazade is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Leave your thanks, remove you thanks either way. I will not even post screenies here anymore. Sorry for being proud of our hardwork.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxti View Post
Press thanks on this post, if you like this work. I'm the thanks-farm-acount for not nessessary thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Excuse me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
The post was removed for obvious reason, you don't like that remove your thanks. As for Xijezu and Raskim liking the post of Haxti's I'll make sure I don't release another picture publicly.
Aww man it seems like you totally missed my point

1. You had a discussion with other about thanks farming.
2. Other ppl complained about your thanks farming attitude, like "We are leaving" but you actually kinda stayed here, feeding the trolls/nubs w/e.
3. You kinda agreed with other ppl, that this thanks-system sucks (well i'm completly against this system, since it is use rather as a like system)
4. I made a joke about this issue. I said: "Press thanks on my post, if you like the work of other ppl" just to show of the stupidy of this system.
5. You go all bitchy and deleted the whole stuff again. God knows why.

Conclusion from my side: I have absolutly NOTHING against your and other ppls work! It's ok to show this, but I don't like this "Look what I have, and look what you don't have" posts. They lead us nowhere but they are the reason for spamposts in ne0s mailaccount

Hopefully you got me this time.
haxti is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 43
The reason DEVs post updates about the work that they have completed, is to give an update to the community about certain things... If you don't like it, simply don't respond to it.. There's thousands of other threads in this forum that are useless and pointless and could be spammed upon and no one would care.

If you want stuff contributed to the community, maybe you should think... just take a few seconds to think about stuff before you post. Just like the wise words of many before us, take a few seconds and think about what you're about to say before you say it... just so you don't make a fool of yourself.

There are many reasons as to why none of the DEVs want to post stuff on this forum, not just one in particular.. But a lot of the reasons lie within the community itself..
No one is grateful or appreciative...
Most people expect something more than what is given without contributing to anything themselves..
Most people complain about everything and never do anything about it..
Most people like to cause chaos within the community, not just here.. but within the development community as well, with angry devs and uncooperative devs.. You can't expect stuff to get completed.

My advice to everyone, would be, take all of your ungrateful attitudes and go elsewhere and let people do their work the way they please. If you want something done that isn't already being worked on, then try and do it yourself, if you don't know how.. Then wait. It may be put in, or it may not. If it doesn't get implemented, then suck it up and move on.
nightguy13 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 161
@nightguy: If you are referring to my post, you didn't get my point either.

I know what happened, my account was banned with the same wave as some other dev accounts and so on... I'm not complaining about Pictures i'm complaining about the mode of posting pictures. Thats all, but i already stated this in my last post.
haxti is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 43
They had a reason to post, they posted, they had a reason to remove, they removed.

derkaderka
nightguy13 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 304
Received Thanks: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightguy13 View Post
They had a reason to post, they posted, they had a reason to remove, they removed.

derkaderka
Take your logic elsewhere, it has no place in 504 Gateway Time-out, I mean, epvp. :P
SilentBill is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 19
this file bug : [email protected]_brGAXpO , it prevents the startup of rappelz why?
darckistyle is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 573
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBill View Post
Take your logic elsewhere, it has no place in 504 Gateway Time-out, I mean, epvp. :P

Hey! ePvPers rocks! Now you can download games there! So there is even more traffic, **** that 504 error Why getting a new carrier/ISP when you can create even more traffic that easy?
haxti is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Why would they do that when Bouldog6 is too busy giving me infraction :3
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 19
So ???? this file bug : [email protected]_brGAXpO , it prevents the startup of rappelz why?


darckistyle is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Duet]{Redemption Featuring NCarbon] ACUIR-LITE: Alpha Client User Interface Redesign
(ACUIR) Alpha Client User Interface Redesign v1.25 ACUIR 1.25 Well Wisp66 made a post regarding this last night and we showed a little video,...
56 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[Duet]{Redemption Featuring NCarbon] ACUIR-LITE: Alpha Client User Interface Redesign
PLEASE DELETE!!! This thread was not intended and I cant find the delete for it.
0 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.