Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Important things that do not work

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Important things that do not work

Hello everyone,
My problem is that the CaptainHerlockServer does not accept my commands. For example, if I try the command #insert_item(540045 Hawk, 1, 1, 1, -2147483648, "Mastertamer"), I will recieve the message: "[string insert_item(540045 Hawk, 1, 1, 1, -2147483648, "Mastertamer")]:1: `)' expected near Hawk". I get this message also if I try another Pet ID or another Item ID. Moreover if I try to change the drop rate with the command "S game.drop_rate:40", the server will not give me an answer if it is correct or not.
Now I thought the Pet ID does not exist in the ItemList. So I opened SQL Management Tools, went to dbo.Item under Telecaster. There I saw that some IDīs such as 540013 are serveral times in the table, but I canīt find the IDīs for the loot pets or some rare pets. In contrast to the dbo.Item, the Server says if I am typing in "#insert_item(540065 Nightmare, 1, 1, 1, -214783648, "Mastertamer")" the same as the Hawk. Now I am confused, I searched this in your forum, but it seems that no one has this problem.

Furtheremore I have another problem with some quests, I canīt give up some quests on the start island. Fore example if I am talking to Gildas about the quest "A new trainer" he does not give me the reward, the reward window does not open.

I hope that you find some ideas or solutions.

Old   #2

And try without the name associating with card id, like :
#insert_item(540045, 1, 1, 1, -2147483648, "Mastertamer")

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,007
Oh really, thank youSayvedias. You made my day verry happy. I cant stop laughing. xDDD

By the way, before this works, you need to use #sv("lv",2,"Mastertamer") first
Old   #4

Hah, nice.

Old   #5

Thankīs