Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GamePortalTeam Ultimate Repack

Discussion on GamePortalTeam Ultimate Repack within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post GamePortalTeam Ultimate Repack

hello everyone devs and leechers

alright i really got ****** off from those who always try to show thier selfs as they hacked and they have files bla bla bla .
that's why i decided me and my team to release everything important we got it from what we worked on .
note that i just shared those stuff for people to stop doing this idiotic behaviors and if they continue on doing this i will sure stop every single way even for my self to get more files

here is the link :
password for mediafire all RAR's : GamePortalTeam

use the files on your own risk leechers

of course those files need alot of development to work well but i won't share my team's and friends work so use your brain

if you want to put this files on any download center i don't care just give credits from where you got them that's all

for arabic version of the thread see anti gp7 forums

all the thanks for the support goes to :
Musta my brother that my mother didn't birth
Albedaia my 2nd brother that my mother didn't birth
Pyrok the one that i get alot of Inspiration from him
my brother Fouad1979
Raskim may you get your health back soon

ihabagfa GamePortalTeam
Thanks
18 Users
Old 10/07/2012, 14:00   #2

good but i don't think ur team can development this db's ur server disc alot and like all others p.server
Old 10/07/2012, 14:38   #3

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by c..d View Post
good but i don't think ur team can development this db's ur server disc alot and like all others p.server
These DBs are official and the work without problems. A GS with these DBs can run for days without a crash.
A dc don't have to be a server issue perhaps it's you internet connection or something like that. I don't know the gameportal Server but i think they are able to develop on these dbs.

They developed a working resource editor and were able to use the newest files without creating 100 new bad written threads on epvpers. I think they don't have to proof anything since this is more than 90% of this community is able to do!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/07/2012, 16:41   #4

this is not the latest release , i will soon release the cash shop wich i forget , all GamePortal webpages wich i created , a patch manager tool also created by us with help from pyrok just wait , our resource editor will be updated soon and we will release it i mean we will release every single thing we still didn't release
also @c..d this DB's aren't ours it's the official's , also you don't know anyone of us so don't think anythink about us
Old 10/07/2012, 16:47   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
this is not the latest release , i will soon release the cash shop wich i forget , all GamePortal webpages wich i created , a patch manager tool also created by us with help from pyrok just wait , our resource editor will be updated soon and we will release it i mean we will release every single thing we still didn't release
also @c..d this DB's aren't ours it's the official's , also you don't know anyone of us so don't think anythink about us
Think deeper pal..
Im not telling u what to do, but most people here dont deserve it
If u released that you'll feed up the leechers to the max
U'll get ultra leeched..
Just dont let that pests **** u and get what they wanted,
Just ignore them like every 1 with brain should do
Old 10/07/2012, 17:30   #6

firstly , i was here way before you Tofrum and i have been leeched alot of times , but am just done with rappelz that's all
Old 10/07/2012, 17:47   #7

let him be fouad1979, tofrum is just a small punk. with an "push push/ please give me" mentality.
and before you leave your forgot a small thing.
Old 10/07/2012, 17:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
Make sure you include the lua files this time I'll remove my release once your final release is done.
Old 10/07/2012, 18:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
let him be fouad1979, tofrum is just a small punk. with an "push push/ please give me" mentality.
and before you leave your forgot a small thing.
Well, i barely start help threads,
Im not sure why ur always retarded when its up to me
And isnt "forgot small thing" like ur asking for the cs if im not wrong?

@fouad
I know you've been here before i joined, which im not sure why u talked about,
I just told u dont let pests like r7up **** u off that much
Old 10/07/2012, 18:47   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
All the real dev's are quitting. Rappelz has lost a lot of steam. Have a good life mate.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/07/2012, 19:08   #11

tofrum ur not far away from r7up....so shh...stupid kid.
dev leaving cuz of **** retards like you and rappelz project same **** mentality.
but in time you'll vanish...
+ offending avatar
+you cant read simple words
+ dont make anny posts before you acctualy open the files.

@ismoke yes they are but will come back from time to time
after all rz comunnity need an low profile for a time.
Old 10/07/2012, 19:16   #12

Quote:
tofrum ur not far away from r7up....so shh...stupid kid.
dev leaving cuz of **** retards like you and rappelz project same **** mentality.
but in time you'll vanish...
+ offending avatar
+you cant read simple words
+ dont make anny posts before you acctualy open the files.

@ismoke yes they are but will come back from time to time
after all rz comunnity need an low profile for a time.
I can read posts, better than u.
What about u go add some rules to epvp rules? Then ill have the pleasure to follow,
PEACE, last reply to u

Oh ps: there is a great difference between me and legit,
He was smarter, he did what most people want, leeching center, but i cant do that
Old 10/07/2012, 20:24   #13

there arent more rules added..just common sense.. ur just showing us ur middle finger..what you wanna expect from other just to say "**** you too"

difference between leechers oh cmon... you an poor little ***, just do a best and vanish.

stop trolling threats with that insulting avatar.

ps: is up to fouad1979 if he will release cs files ( i hope not) so yo cant leech more
Old 10/07/2012, 21:02   #14

Quote:
there arent more rules added..just common sense.. ur just showing us ur middle finger..what you wanna expect from other just to say "**** you too"

difference between leechers oh cmon... you an poor little ***, just do a best and vanish.

stop trolling threats with that insulting avatar.

ps: is up to fouad1979 if he will release cs files ( i hope not) so yo cant leech more
Your english is **** dude, u didnt understand a simple word,

But this reply is to fouad, do what u want bro, but i just told u
Old 10/07/2012, 21:43   #15

Received Thanks: 2,458
Tofrum man why you feel you have to respond to everything. Bro I'm not sure what your country is like, but you should find some marijuana and just laugh that **** off. Kat has been here way before you and we've butted heads but out of the crowds of people staggering to make sense of basic sentence structures, Kat is alright. You on the other hand need to calm down and learn to play low king.

Remember wise-men have always said "Pick and Choose your battles, only a full rushes into every fight."
Thanks
1 User