Hello I am looking for a software or script that can change the rate by rank tame creature.
For example: One to 5%, at Legendary: 10%, Rare to 25%, common to Rare: 50%, common to 75%, and Basic: 100%
thank you
Gavsta,... And you call yourself a dev, too, when you steal the Websitetemplate of the old DarknessFight - Page? ;D
u still wont remove it? shame on you.
I didn't steel anything I failed to notice your website when I got offered to get a website of somebody, Also I don't think once I have ever given myself a DEV status in game I might of put Dev/Admin on the website but that is because I do Dev some stuff myself for example - Unicorn skill I fixed that and to my knowledge I was the first to do this.
Although I have asked questions in the past, Means nothing as it was just a question to push me in the right direction.
Oh btw, We are working on a new web page, ever since I found out it was old DKfight site, So.. just be patient
I take care of system maintenance and some beugues in games, not to solve problems of this type, other dev is not there I took the initiative to increase the rate of tame
and also I want a script or software because at the end of 1500 line, manually change I find his long
USE Arcadia
GO
SELECT DISTINCT taming_id,taming_percentage,model
FROM dbo.MonsterResource
WHERE taming_percentage>0.0000
ORDER BY taming_percentage ASC
Forum software change to vbulletin 08/26/2007 - Main - 75 Replies We've decided to change our board software from ipb to vbulletin because of the performance problems in the last weeks.
All Threads, Posts, Users will be converted.
The current forum skin will also be converted as much as possible, current beta screen: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9546/ep...bulle tinnk7.gif
With the new forum software we have much improvements in performance and usability.
We are going to test the converter in the next days so don't be surprised if the board is...
forum software change done 08/20/2007 - Main - 50 Replies okay guys, I've moved almost everything to the new board software, all big bugs are fixed right now.
Please post all bugs you find in this topic:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/main/91426-forum- software-change-bugs.html
sadly all avatars are lost, but I'm going to set up the old board in read only mode for backup purposes, the url will follow soon.
If you can't remember your password use this link to recover it:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/login.php?do=lost pw
How to Change XP rate in your Emu 04/19/2006 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies All Credits go to Akutski, small changes added by me!
I only added this cos soo many ppl kept asking how to do it :P
1) Open your startup.tcl file located in your scripts folder
2) Locate these set of lines:
Quote: