Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Staged Skills ~.~

Discussion on Staged Skills ~.~ within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Staged Skills ~.~

Guys ,, Can Anyone Tell Me How To Make staged skills For Pets Workk ,,

I have A Server And i Need to Know how ,,

I Think I Need Help

and Ty For Ur Time
Old 12/25/2011, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 1
If you searched you'll find something like this.

(Google is .sa because i know you're arabian :P)

choose them. and start looking, you'll find this!

And in the end: use the help thread, i hope that the mod close any help request that's out of this thread:
Old 12/27/2011, 15:00   #3

Received Thanks: 2,458
To answer your question and some:

The Redemption Repack v1.10 will contain the following upon release:

- 98% Functional Staged Pet Skills (Only a select few do not work)
- 100% Re-Balanced Pet Belt Passives\
- 100% Re-Balanced Pet Base Stats
- 100% Re-Balanced Class Base Stats
- 100% Re-Balanced Classes
- 100% Re-Balanced Skills (Character)
- 100% Re-Balanced Skills (Pet)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2011, 15:14   #4

ismoke when the repack release??
Old 12/27/2011, 15:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
To answer your question and some:

The Redemption Repack v1.10 will contain the following upon release:

- 98% Functional Staged Pet Skills (Only a select few do not work)
- 100% Re-Balanced Pet Belt Passives\
- 100% Re-Balanced Pet Base Stats
- 100% Re-Balanced Class Base Stats
- 100% Re-Balanced Classes
- 100% Re-Balanced Skills (Character)
- 100% Re-Balanced Skills (Pet)
We are excited to Repack v1.10 !

Old 12/27/2011, 17:36   #6

We started Development on v1.09.5.d before Christmas. In .5.a we will be completing the Pet Base Stats and we are beginning work on the (Character) Skill Re-Balance this week + (Pet) Skill Re-Balance (Pets wont be finished this week) Out of the a fore mentioned post the following is completed:

- 98% Functional Staged Pet Skills
- - (DT) Requiem (NON FUNCTIONAL)
- - (CERB) Hell Breath (NON FUNCTIONAL)
- - (TORT) Pass Dmg Skill (NON FUNCTIONAL)
** If you have corrected these skills or have an ideal of how to correct these skills, please contact me on the Redemption Forums.

- Class (Base Stats) Re-balance (COMPLETED)
- - Changes include:
- - - Archer:
- - - - Gains: P.Atk, Atk.Spd, Dex
- - - - Loses: Vit, Int, Wis, Physical Defense
- - - - Purpose: Archer has become a Physical killing machine with a Dex / Agi only rivaled by the Shadow Hunter. Where the Shadow Hunter focuses on Speed and Agility the archer focuses on brute strength and naturally high agility.

- - - Champion:
- - - - Gains: P.Atk, Crit Percentage
- - - - Loses: Vit, Int, Wis, Agi
- - - - Purpose: The Champion has become the peak of physical prowess, combining it's naturally astute STR and it's ability to quick switch between 3 weapon sets the Champion comes out as arguably one of the single highest damage dealing melee classes.

- - - Battle Kahuna
- - - - Gains: STR, P.Atk, Int, Dex
- - - - Loses: VIT, WIS, AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Battle Kahuna is a miniature Champion with Buffs and Heals. It stands to reason that it's STR and P.Atk should mimic the Champion. While it has lost a great deal of it's Wisdom, it will truly shine as a Physical Damage Dealer.

- - - Druid
- - - - Gains: INT, WIS
- - - - Loses: STR, VIT, AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Druid is becoming an 'Earth Mage' so it stands to reason it's INT/WIS will naturally exceed that of the Battle Kahuna but for this it loses it's appeal with a 2h Axe, as the next stages of Development come in the Druid will become a Staff ONLY class.

- - - Evoker
- - - - Gains: VIT, DEX
- - - - Loses: STR, AGI, INT, WIS
- - - - Purpose: The Evoker has long since been heralded the Tank of Pet Classes and has often been opt'd in as a tank for lack of a Knight. According to that we have given them a better ability to tank and pooled resources from un-necessary stats to it's Vit and Dex.

- - - Soldier
- - - - Gains: STR, DEX
- - - - Loses: VIT, AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Soldier is the only rival to the Champions damage output, so naturally the stats were arranged as such. Although the Soldier lost a great deal of it's vitality as we see many Soldiers tanking and removing the appeal from a Knight.

- - - Knight
- - - - Gains: VIT, STR, DEX
- - - - Loses: AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Knight has long been shunned and unappreciated due to other classes being able to perform it's job at the same capacity. We have changed this giving the Knight the single highest VIT of any class. Combining that with future skill upgrades, the Knight will truly hold the reigns of best tank.

- - - Priest
- - - - Gains: WIS, VIT
- - - - Loses: INT, AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Priest was long shunned as was the knight for other classes could match or equal the job of a priest. We have changed this giving the Priest superior Wisdom and Vit while decreasing it's Magical Power and ability to evade.

- - - Bishop
- - - - Gains: INT
- - - - Loses: VIT, WIS, AGI
- - - - Purpose: The Bishop has long been revered as a ruler of PVP and Dungeon Parties, being very diverse. We have reshuffled the Bishop to be more of a damage dealer than a healer. Giving the Priest more of an appeal to new players.

- - - Soul Breeder
- - - - Gains: INT, STR, WIS
- - - - Loses: VIT, AGI, DEX
- - - - Purpose: The Soul Breeder is one of the most thoroughly balanced pet classes, allowing the user to easily focus on either a Melee base or a Magical base.

- - - Shadow Hunter
- - - - Gains: AGI, DEX, WIS
- - - - Loses: STR, VIT
- - - - Purpose: The Shadow Hunter is the pinnacle of Speed and Precision, where it may lack in pure strength or vitality -- it surely makes up in Attack Speed and Evasion.

- - - Assassin
- - - - Gains: AGI, DEX, WIS
- - - - Loses: STR, VIT, INT
- - - - Purpose: The Assassin has been a mixed up class for a long time due to improper structuring of the Assassin. So using the concept that an Assassin majors in stealth, speed and damage per second -- We have stripped a large amount of power from behind the Assassin, while giving it more evasion and a faster attack speed.

- - - Warlock
- - - - Gains: VIT, WIS
- - - - Loses: INT, DEX, AGI
- - - - Purpose: For a long time the Warlock and CM had little difference aside of pure power and strategy. The Warlock is moving in a new direction -- becoming a Magical Tank. It has gained a large amount of VIT and WIS while lowering it's Magical Power and ability to dodge.

- - - Chaos Magician
- - - - Gains: INT, AGI
- - - - Loses: WIS, DEX
- - - - Purpose: As the Warlock becomes a magical tank the Chaos Magician truly gets to shine with it's brute magical prowess. Gaining more evasion and INT this class will truly be destructive.

- - - Battle Summoner:
- - - - Gains: STR, INT, AGI, DEX
- - - - Loses: VIT, WIS
- - - - Purpose: The Battle Summoner much like the Soul Breeder has been very well balanced so that users may easily choose to use a Melee or Magical base.

Our progress will be announced as we continue with Development, we plan to have the following staged before completion:

v1.09.5.d
v1.09.7.d
v1.09.5.e
v1.09.7.e
Old 12/27/2011, 18:03   #7

Received Thanks: 1,011
Sry Smoke, but what have the infos to do with the Problem of sanjiqasem?
Old 12/27/2011, 18:05   #8

Sorry Raskim but it was not truly relevant to the original question but was only meant as an advisory for the the guy who was asking about a release date.