Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

Reply
 
Old   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 4
Hi,

I have a few questions:
- How can I let my pets be able to 'stat' the skills I've added in SQL in-game, without the help of GM-Commands?
- How can I remove the exp that's 'capped' when you're using a pet with a level higher than your own? + Remove the exp-limit that creatures get per kill? (For example: They can get max level 5 after 1 kill, no matter the level of the Mob that was killed.)
- Is there any way I can rename my Ent's Strings? (Empty string: 43253452 etc.)

I've tried to search for some of them, but couldn't find them. If you can find a post explaining certain things, please link me the thread in a PM.



bauke9 is offline  
Old   #332
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 435
Received Thanks: 74
Any1 know the id of the 7.4 Lydian ? I mean this Lydian pet

thanks in advance


GeneraL_SchnitzeL is offline  
Old   #333
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 339
Received Thanks: 69
for the ent problem i think you should look at epic2-3 clients, unpack them and check the files, im not sure how it's done, but i know wisp had a old client, try asking if she's willing to upload it/share the link
kaizoku801 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 4
How can i make a Pet Skin Become Monster skin i so Some Boss become pets how


faracha is offline  
Old   #335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Same problem as gotts47, would appriciate if anyone would provide more details about this error:

Connecting to the upload server failed. Check upload server status. IP:127.0.0.1 / PORT:4517

EDIT: Found a soulutin for problem. Open Upload Server.exe and type connect auth. That fixed problem.
oxymnya is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
ent is in current clients it just doesnt have skills
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
ent is in current clients it just doesnt have skills
I meant the 7.1 client. But Xijezu was so nice to help me with that one.
bauke9 is offline  
Old   #338
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Someone know how to make a account manually on the SQL ? I tried with the md5 hash generator but it's still dosen't work... eg : I wrote 2011admin so the password must be admin ? I copied the md5 hash in the password case in the SQL but ID : admin and Pass : Admin still dosen't work... Can someone help me please ?
bobi0111 is offline  
Old   #339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobi0111 View Post
Someone know how to make a account manually on the SQL ? I tried with the md5 hash generator but it's still dosen't work... eg : I wrote 2011admin so the password must be admin ? I copied the md5 hash in the password case in the SQL but ID : admin and Pass : Admin still dosen't work... Can someone help me please ?
Ok.

In the first field you fill in a number that has not been used yet. (Preferably the last number + 1) In the next field you fill in the username. In the 3rd field you fill in: the md5 code of 2011[password]. Then for the rest of the fields copy everything from one of the above.

Or refer to this guide
bauke9 is offline  
Old   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Hello i want to replace all texture of water with texture water of the hidden village but i cant find the texture of water of hidden village in my dumpfolder
Anyone can help me to find these textures please? thank you
Saaw666 is offline  
Old   #341
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauke9 View Post
Ok.

In the first field you fill in a number that has not been used yet. (Preferably the last number + 1) In the next field you fill in the username. In the 3rd field you fill in: the md5 code of 2011[password]. Then for the rest of the fields copy everything from one of the above.

Or refer to this guide
Thanks for help but it still dosen't work..All what you said there that's what I already did..

And for the first field I can't edit the numbers :/

Any suggestion ? Does the client epic influence that or not ? Because I take a 7.1 client and a 7.3 client and still dosen't work I tried on the two.

Thanks in advance
bobi0111 is offline  
Old   #342
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobi0111 View Post
Thanks for help but it still dosen't work..All what you said there that's what I already did..

And for the first field I can't edit the numbers :/

Any suggestion ? Does the client epic influence that or not ? Because I take a 7.1 client and a 7.3 client and still dosen't work I tried on the two.

Thanks in advance
try.. 2011
and you need O.S 64Bits
pm in skype i fix it to you if you need



i have ask how i can fix it? Connecting to the upload server failed. Check upload server status. IP:127.0.0.1 / PORT:4517
ProdStar is offline  
Old   #343
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 5
how to disable write debug in "MemUsageInfo.txt" ??
q8wars is offline  
Old   #344
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Any can help me to Remove time Abomination pet?
ProdStar is offline  
Old   #345
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 337
Received Thanks: 259
xd


altay_the_legend is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
7.4, client, rappelz



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts...
31 Replies - EO PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.