Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Why He is Banned ????

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Why He is Banned ????

Why gavsta is banned ??,
Can You answer me plz
i am soo Sry gavsta

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

Gavsta Is a Friend of Mine he does not know why he is banned...

EDIT: But to be safe I would NULL this as Tatsuya. seems to be banning people Left, Right and Center

Old   #3

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
Herewith IŽll refer to the whole past situation in the Rappelz section, because some still don't seem to realize what actually has changed.

As you may have noticed certain people were banned in the near past. Raskim, Xijezu, gavsta and so on ...
As some interpreted, it was "all of a sudden". But it actually wasn't. All of them "collected" their warnings and infractions continuously. That proofs that they cannot stick to simple rules of this board. Of course I canŽt refer to the details but all got banned because of violations of the board rules.

The root of misbehavior lies probably in the inexperience with such big forums as elitepvpers, that almost has 4 million reg. users.
Nonetheless especially Bodog and also me tried to moderate calmly, which means not necessarily giving infractions and similar for every spam considering the fact that it could exterminate the activity generally.
Therefore I would like to point out that the job of us moderators is to foster discussions and similar by keeping the section clean. (Which contents the execution of the general board rules and the additional Rappelz section rules)

Such bans just were unfortunately unavoidable and I just can recommend considering the rules before posting here.

If you have any concerns/further question, feel free to send me a private message.
/closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread