Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unpacking Data

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I know what it's doing, but I'm not entirely clear on how it's doing it.

Old   #17

yeah haxti and what did i said smartass i said that i thoght that heaven know how to unpack the data i didn't say that she hasn't the tool there is alot of deffirent

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Unfortunately the only way to unpack the client is to know the encryption from what I understand. But don't feel bad, while it's true Uebari and I can unpack the client, our developer who created our custom unpacker has already stated he has no intention of integrating a repacking program, since Pyrok may release his tools at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Sorry speedy, but I doubt it's as easy as you think, since it wouldn't be repacking but creating patches much like what Pyrok does. And for that matter you assume that I know anything about creating unpacker tools. That would require me to google something and learn it, not that I'm adverse to doing this, but it's more fun to delegate that sort of task to someone who already knows how to do it. Guess I could just do it myself though, blah blah blah work.... Maybe I'll figure it out sometime this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
I thought you know how to unpack the data file @@
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouad1979 View Post
yeah haxti and what did i said smartass i said that i thoght that heaven know how to unpack the data i didn't say that she hasn't the tool there is alot of deffirent
I don't get your point? Why asking me if you already know the answer??