Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WHY!?] Answer This One

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
[WHY!?] Answer This One

Why did you remove my OPEN-BETA Redemption thread and SEVERAL other posts of mine without notice? This is beginning to become very silly that the moderators here are acting like such children. If you want me gone that bad why don't you just man up and say it? Stop playing kids game, how pitiful is that. All because your on some power trip because you're a LOL-MOD at EPVP.

For real, this is not the actions one would naturally expect from a MODERATOR TEAM!!!

How many of my posts do you intend to delete without notice or reason? HMN?

By my count you've deleted over 30 of my posts. Where are the thirty reasons why they were deleted? Where are the thirty notices that they were deleted? Nothing? Is that because you don't have a good reason? I'm beginning to think so... Is this another case where I was warned for posting a question in a Topic that I was mentioned in? Hmn? Just curious.

Or perhaps this is another case like when Urusendayo bumped one of my Server Threads he got infracted. Even though the post had not been bumped in over 2 or 3 days. Or what about when Xijezu got infracted for the exact same thing? You call these actions justifiable? You're not even following your own rules, yet you expect other people to and IN-FACT let 90% of the real rule breakers keep going.

Or what about the Katalink thing, where you let him continuously bash me every time he posted and sometimes on a whim he'd bash other people. But this was ok? He was allowed to do this we all seen it. No use in trying to deny it --

Or perhaps Yunchen, despite the wishes of creators could not even take the SIMPLE TIME to give a credits line for the things she was giving people. Even though we all made step by step guides and spoon fed everyone everything they needed to know. But this way ok, even though if a Private Dev / Server Forum wanted to post anything here about our sites BAM! we have to give credit to epvp (Link back) for ad's...my ass.

But this is allowed to persist. Why is there nothing wrong with this? Or what about Yunchen trolling every topic she can get in? This is allowed? This is not punishable?

Where is your logic? Where does this train of actions and thoughts come from? Please explain to me, Let ALL OF US know why you're doing what you're doing. Killing YOUR OWN community. You point at me and say I'm wrong, but look at all the fingers point back at you! Your response: BAN THEM! Oh how depraved the levels of cowardice you pitiable E-Gangsters have sunken to.

You know what FUCK IT, Ban me if that's what it takes to get your jollies. Abuse your power a little more. Everyone in this section already hates you, I can only hope we are not alone in these thoughts here, because surely you treat other sections just like this one.

Know this, you ban me for this...without reason, without cause. You truly will kill this section, perhaps that's your intent. If such is the case, enjoy a job well done. You deserve it.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

I think we should go to new forum

i have paid domain .com and hosting

maybe i make a forum for good developers and only register by invite

Old   #3

ιѕмσкє∂яσω....

Now, all what should be on the whole saying is that in reality those owners and moderators of this forum -.-

They are entitled to do anything even if there was a warning or not *

But!

There are lots of members are trying to find the best for the servers

Of course, you and others and much more

You offer them to *

In short *

We can,t do something about deleted posts, etc. * But! You are the best and I hope you all What has been wrought to remain until the benefit of all who need

The biggest example of this I *

Deleted files, the best server ever of the two unintentionally and when looked at your posts have not

faced. I am now trying to find a Database of files but to no avail so far..
Old   #4

Speedy you may not care or want to know, but after all that I've been a part of here. I do -- Why are you insulting me? Would you like me to return to insulting you?

Old   #5

Lol having a rough morning this way ha ha, had about 6 solid hours of home computer problems last night and during my 12+ hour absence many things piled up lol. I removed it after I had my laugh, I figure we come this far no need to start tossing insults back and forth. Wouldn't you agree to that if nothing else lol.
Old   #6

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
Hello ismokedrow.
First of all I would like to point out that you´re on of the active posters in the section. Unfortunately it happens that you spam here and there.
Thats why the moderators delete some of your posts. As an example "Am I popular? O_O " from the other day.

Furthermore a rhetorical question: "Do you think we mods are stupid?"
I might be slightly inactive in the last few days. Nonetheless I take the time to check those "approved" Forum/Website links which content a backlink to elitepvpers. Yours didn´t.
Therefore I deleted it instantly. There no space for discussions when referring to free advertisements for such forums on elitepvpers.

As said many times: A private message to me would have been enough.
/closed

Closed Thread