Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Credit to.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Credit to.

Would Just like to put my credits out there
  • Credits to Bill Gates for making windows so I can run Rappelz
  • Credits to Bill Gates for MMSQL
  • My clock has just updated Credits to Bill Gates
  • Credits to Gala-Net for Rappelz Private Server Files
  • Credits to Gala-Net for Client for Rappelz
  • Credits to The Electric company for my Electric to run my computer
  • Credits to My Internet Provider for my Internet
  • Credits to Actors for letting me watch TV
  • Credits to my clock for letting me know time
  • Credits to Elitepvpers for helping me actually get server files
  • Credits to Creditss to show how retarded this credits **** argument is.
Now maybe just Maybe after reading this you will all see how Childish you are all being and maybe you will mature abit and realize that Credits never go out to everybody and the credits was not a RULE more of something people Prefer and now nCarbon have stopped doing work on here because we didn't do what they wanted us to but yet we did still follow rules.... So since so much **** hurt can come from something that is Kind but unneeded to be done can ruin so much I WANT EVERYBODY EVERYTIME THEY POST CREDIT TO PUT MY NAME THERE BECAUSE I SAID SO. my name is Dicky Donkey, < Yes it is a stupid request but, I want it and to everybody that doesn't do It I am going to flame, Because thats how childish I am going to be about this epvpers in now dead because of REQUESTS not being done, REQUESTS can be Accepted or Declined it is not a rule to accept

One last thing

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Credits to Xijezu for:
- Releasing Guildpage
- Releasing GM-Tool, DB-Manager [....]

Credits to SilentBill for:
- Releasing ItemModder
- Releasing MerchantModder

Credits to iSmokeDrow for:
- Releasing Redemption Repack's

Credits to NCarbon for:
- Releasing Repacks
- Working & Releasing of Gameserver 7.3 (NO Credits to Gala here!)
- Releasing of a lot of Fixes
- Releasing a lot of Mod's

Credits to Foolness for:
- Let Creditss writing an useless topic.

Now, if a person comes here, releasing something what was released and coded by NCarbon/SilentBill/Smokey/me/whoever, takes the credits for writing the tool, which was coded by an other dev, who invested alot of work and time on this,...

Dude, just stfu.
Any Questions?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,411
You tried to make a point -- in which I 'tried' to understand. But give me this, you come here saying that all this happened because of some credits? Honestly? I mean... for real? You seem well spoken enough until someone actually reads that lump of idiocracy you call a post.

First off -- being a 'REAL' Dev I would like to point out that credits are but a fraction of the reason we have decided to shun the majority of you. Lets make a list shall we?

- Mods Allowing us to be cursed / then infracting us when we stood up for ourselves
- None stop stupid questions that had and have still been answered a bajillion and six times.
- Theft of our work
- Deliberate circumvention of our wishes to be known for what we did.
- Useless Badgering/Butchering by this sites staff.
- HALP MAH PLX GAYS!

Any of this ringing a bell? What about the pm after pm after pm after pm of the same question, over and over and over and over again. What's even worse than that is half the time the ANSWER IS STICKIED RIGHT ABOVE THE QUESTION! And even if we drew half this community a map from their genitals to their *** they'd still end up in their ears.

WHUT MEN!? Y U NO POST LIKE YUNCHEN MEN!

Are you starting to see the pattern here? Or do you not see it because you're not a Developer and have never been? You wouldn't know what it feels like to be the jewel of Tatsuya's eager to please self. Oh yes Tatsuya, come on in here and make your weak and paper thin insults then close the topic. Or perhaps you can assert your dominance over me by giving me another infraction for posting in a thread where I was mentioned.

'Am I popular? O_O' I have to say this Tatsuya, but you're acting ever so slightly **** hurt. Still don't get it yet mate? No? Is that why you created a completely seperate account to make this completely useless post? It seems to me you haven't the slightest clue what you're trying to say or what's going on around you.

Next time stick to the Sponge Bob Forums where you can discuss kiddy la la land and how things should go in your imaginary dream world.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

Credit to Uebari :
For knowing how much of a dumbass you are Credits...

You just won't understand the issues neither will this community or the Moderators this is why the Development team and any capable people of making mods or anything have left / stopped making stuff and now just watching the forums instead of releasing stuff.

Edit : Maybe Yun and Tatsuya is the same person... because they have the same ego... anyone else notice this...

@iSmoke

No, no Tatsuya just doesn't just infract people when she/he or it doesn't like posts lol... Tatsuya will delete them it's a tad bit annoying at this point when we start making them look bad they just erase their posts and our posts. I just think they need to erase this whole rappelz section and the non-qualified moderation staff on this section. Tatsuya just doesn't like to hear things, or see things that's too fragile for his/her/its eyes lol.. but anyways yeah its a bit childish and annoying, but most likely we'll have our posts erased and this topic locked... lame!~

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

Next time stick to the Sponge Bob Forums where you can discuss kiddy la la land and how things should go in your imaginary dream world.

Imaginary dream world, I am sorry, but if you are going to be butt hurt by somebody not saying Credits to derp, then instead of being a derp, why not just put "copy right: ismoke" or something even if its just the name of the .rar file that it is in people still know who it is by, same with Clients MOST clients have nCarbon Dev team on the client thats there trade mark, theres alot of credit there, we all know who its by, I only say most because not all are some people like to take credit for stuff they havn't done don't they ismoke, with client by chaging 3 resource scripts, so it no longer says nCarbon, also for people who create programs they have there name or group in them, so thats all done! so there we go nobody no longer needs to put Credits because we are the only forum iv seen where we all say "Y U NO CREDIT HERE I DEED THIS I WUNT CREDETT NUWW" so just think about it for 2 seconds. 3.... 2...1 GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
got only 1 question, why making a alt account to post this, you to much chickenshit to use your main name

case close
no not doing on main account don't be silly elitepvpers flames everybody and doesn't stfu about it for weeks on end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uebari View Post
Credit to Uebari :
For knowing how much of a dumbass you are Credits...

You just won't understand the issues neither will this community or the Moderators this is why the Development team and any capable people of making mods or anything have left / stopped making stuff and now just watching the forums instead of releasing stuff.

Edit : Maybe Yun and Tatsuya is the same person... because they have the same ego... anyone else notice this...

@iSmoke

No, no Tatsuya just doesn't just infract people when she/he or it doesn't like posts lol... Tatsuya will delete them it's a tad bit annoying at this point when we start making them look bad they just erase their posts and our posts. I just think they need to erase this whole rappelz section and the non-qualified moderation staff on this section. Tatsuya just doesn't like to hear things, or see things that's too fragile for his/her/its eyes lol.. but anyways yeah its a bit childish and annoying, but most likely we'll have our posts erased and this topic locked... lame!~
one thing to say to you... go home.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 2,411
LOL he's still stuck on Credits.
Old   #7

Creditss your clearly clueless so allow me to try and put this in... um... simpler terms that you might be able to comprehend. Dumbifying is never simple in my opinion but....

The point isn't giving credit. The point is, not giving credit here for content there is the same as stealing. People are not smart enough to check and find out who created the content. And they're too lazy to look it up. Thu-sly, when someone posts content that someone else made, people are going to think that the person who posted it was the one who created it. So not giving proper credits is thus no different than copy right or stealing.

Any other forum both admin and user alike even here on Epvp, would consider that offensive. Every other one, except apparently here on the Rappelz Epvp.... Getting the picture yet?

Now while clearly this alone would not be enough to not post anything, and no it is not childish, this is their work, their life, their purpose here, so don't call it childish to expect someone to type a short little exert such as "Credits to: theamazingawsomepersonwhomadethis", this is a very serious offense to anyone who calls themselves a "Real Developer". That's why it ticks us off.... Still with me? Good.

As ismoke said that's not the only reason, there are various reasons, and while even if there are 6 or 7 things going on here that are wrong, it's when the same offenses are repeated that it becomes agitating and tiresome. Us "Derps" as you stated, have given people on this forum an abundance of chances to correct their obvious personal issues, and yet they continue to make offense to those of us who use our free time to try and bring them something fun to occupy theirs. We do this of our own free will and we give these amazing feats out freely, and all we ask is that people respect 2 or 3 simple common curtsies. You know, ethics, morals that should be common sense.

But as stated, people here can't even do that, and thus we come to our current state. So before you make a post that is clearly nothing more than a negligible device to draw attention to yourself, making yourself look like an idiot. Try to, I don't know... understand both sides of the argument.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Stop
Old   #9

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaaah View Post
Stop
Nope?