Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello Everyone I need simple Help here

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Everyone I need simple Help here

Well i have been in this Forum for about 1 Year And i Had Rappelz Filles and i had server on VPS i have been in Hospitol becasue a accident so my VPS Close also my rappelz Server and i lost all filles in it even my Laptop too its Smalle Server that i play with it with my Frineds we do PvP Things its cool I really cherche a lot for filles in other topics and in google i tryd to google it so i can find it but nothing works i only find filles with Auth and Telcaster but i dont find aracidia on it it say use the Old Aracidia the Problem i dont have The Old one and i cherche for it and i didnt find it so Can some one from this Forum Help me and give me the new realse of Rappelz Privet Server plz The 3 dataBase plz Aracidia Auth Telecaster dont worry about MySQL and the Tutrioul **** i know everythink its ok just give me the Filles of the Server the Scripts newmap and the 3 database and dont worry about GM tools too i got them plz Help me Plz

P.S : plz dont tell me to google that or Cherche befor You ask i really cherchd a lot

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude Just Search For Arcadia repack 1.3 (Thanks To NCarbon) via google I think that is enough help.