Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Endless Rappelz

Discussion on Endless Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Endless Rappelz

Currently in the process of creating my own Private server shall first of all start by stating that I am in search of 3 Ppl(For now) I could rely on to be GM's on my server.
Prefer not to be spammed with messages or any notes saying "Pick me, pick me".
Only interested in player friendly individuals who know what they are doing both in-game and externally(basically referring to the construction of the server). No I am not just simply looking for people to do my work for me because, everything I have done to my server so far, I have figured out on my own and have made changes as necessary on my own, obviously based off of the released scripts and additional services from people such as Raskim , ismokedrow, xijezu and ncarbon(Just to list a few). I'm simply looking for some help to progress the server quicker so it can be released as soon as possible, there is only so much a newbie can do eh? Lol xD. If you are interested feel free to send me a Pm or post in here, up to you.
Old 11/26/2011, 05:42   #2

ive been a gm before, i wouldnt mind doing it ^_^
Old 11/27/2011, 01:31   #3

I Am Gm On Other Server End Speak French End English i Can Help French Player End English Player im Very Good Gm Not Abusing Power.
Old 11/27/2011, 05:05   #4

i like making events for the players, and usually they have questions i can answer them, i have a little bit of web designing experience, not much, but i can make it happen
Old 11/27/2011, 20:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaby250 View Post
I Am Gm On Other Server End Speak French End English i Can Help French Player End English Player im Very Good Gm Not Abusing Power.
English and french and english? awesome. For being able to speak english two times you english sucks like hell. I would rather say you can't speak english. You can't even write english...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2011, 23:48   #6

Sorry for the late response everyone, just been really busy with my server and school. But now I will ahve some free time for a while. Nice to see some interested ppl. PM me your skype info or msn info(whichever one you use) and we can chat there . Going to be looking for GM's now and some testers. See you guys around.