its so easy to make the pet staged with the sharbe
see this video
its an"Arab Server"
see the ifrit
note : all pets in this cleint have the sharbe for staged ^__^
Another person wanting to share such things like "OH MY GEWDNESS LOOK WHUTS I HAZ" until you share buddy guess what, none of us other dev's give three to four flying ***** mate. Why should any of us care about a Stage Skin when the emulator is coming out.
Moral of the story is don't try to be cool by posting stuff and being all NA NA NA BOO BOO YOU CANT HAZ! It will make a lot of people dislike you very much
What I mean you know we share with other server, who can act like a civilized human being, I trade my work with man because I know the won't just try to steal and use as their own. When I say share I believe all real dev's no matter from lua to sql or actual coding need to stick together. So few smart people.
BTW I thoroughly believe that you, raskim and myself have every right to not release publically, look at what happened the last few times round.
WTS 3xlvl80 epic geared chars(rogue,hunter,paladin)2of them have epic flying mounts!! 05/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies Selling very good geared chars ,most geared is rogue with 5700gs in pve gear and in pvp gear 5600. Also hunter and paladin have very nice gear.Also i have best geared shaman twink(29) and many other chars 20-70 in account. I have 10/12 icc achivement so its easy to get in any raid. Dont forget that pala and rogue have epic flying mount.this battle.net account have attached two accounts,one have wotlk and other have tbc.
This is really cheap, i decided to quit so lucky for you.
Selling for...
Verkaufe Full Epic Equipten Hunter! Epic Flug mount etc! 06/25/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies Hoi Leute ,
verkaufe meinen Account ! Transbereit , 1t Besitzer etc^^ extra alles über ebay
World of Warcraft Account 70 Jäger 70 Schurke Full Epic bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 28.06.08 13:39:44 MESZ)
Er hat volles Episches PvP PvE Equip Top dd! !
Ansonsten einfach icq bei fragen! :321818387!!