Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE

Discussion on [ANNOUNCEMENT] NO MORE PUBLIC RELEASE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 11/08/2011, 19:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
i wonder why everyone thinks they need to open a thread about how they are leaving...just dont come back here, unless you want to earn more fame with this last post, what is, in my eyes, just plain childish. i didnt make a thread when i stopped releasing scripts, lists etc to the players for their benefit. You might have contributed more than i have, but that is no reason to be an attention whore to the last second.
I thought better of you in comparison to rofl or that ncarbon staff member (nulling topics etc), but i guess youre just as much whoring around as those were. I came back from a huge break, just to play a bit rappelz until skyrim comes out, but i guess i shouldnt have, as i see this section is still full of idiots. thank god its only 3 more days.
You didn`t got what we meant.

F - Sit down.

I never said that im leaving, i just said, that i will not release my Stuff, because of the idiot`s, wich copy-paste all thta released stuff und claim them as their`s.

And with every Respect, your work isn`t the same, what we doing/done.

This should be no flame, just a
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2011, 19:17   #17

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskim2000 View Post
You didn`t got what we meant.

F - Sit down.

I never said that im leaving, i just said, that i will not release my Stuff, because of the idiot`s, wich copy-paste all thta released stuff und claim them as their`s.

And with every Respect, your work isn`t the same, what we doing/done.

This should be no flame, just a

LMAO

Old 11/08/2011, 19:18   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
LMAO

That`s really much better than mine
Old 11/08/2011, 19:21   #19

I only wonder how many will actually get it ^^ lolol your's made me lol inside though, so it's all good ^^
Old 11/08/2011, 19:25   #20

And the biggest thing i knew since i read your thread, all people wich kissed our ****`s till yesterday for the release`s, now support all people who are crying about the fact, that we will stop releasing stuff.

PewPew, got Ya!!
Old 11/08/2011, 20:25   #21

In no way I said, that I am better than you in terms of coding (btw I was just addressing ismoke, i dont know what you released or did in the past, raskim). In no way I said, that your coding was bad, or that it wasnt neccessary/helpful.
I simply DONT CARE anymore about rappelz server development and in fact, when I wrote my statement, I didnt think about rappelz in the slighest.
I skipped all the passages about you going on about your development. All I read was you crying a river, making a scene, being an attention *****. If you want ppl to acknowledge you, stop being a sissy, stop wasting your time in a forum like this, get a job, raise to the top, thats how its done.

Right now, you just look like another random ****** on the internet whoring around.

PS: You dont have to answer anything, as its propably just going to be another version of you telling me how stupid i am or how you just wanted to help ppl and gain reputation. This is the internet, if you want fame, do something to get into the local or even world wide news.
Old 11/08/2011, 20:30   #22

Sad, but understandable, I remember when I first started around here, there were dumbs then too, but mostly they kept to themselves, with the occasional "HOW I PRIVET SEVRER" thread, while most of us were poking around, figuring stuff out, and sharing what we found. Now, the tables have turned, idiots run rampant here, and we get warnings/infractions when calling them out.
Look at the front page, nothing but dumb questions that have already been answered/take 5 minutes of looking at stuff to figure out.
Good work Drow, Raskim, and the nCarbon team I know you'll keep it up.
As for me, the only reason I'm actually here at the moment is because there are no other options out there. I'll be sure to GTFO once I find a better one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 21:37   #23

Dubi douh

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2011, 22:32   #24

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Dubi douh

There are some arabic pro's here too :P

Old 11/08/2011, 22:45   #25

I´ve never said, that im a "Pro".

But hey if you are a "Pro", please please give me code for skillz, PLZZZZ!!!

Wow, now i understand why the lazy guys write this way. Its very easy to begg.
Old 11/08/2011, 22:56   #26

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Give up Speedy, they will not understand it. Let them thinking that they are "Pro-DEVs" and let them crashing wake up to realize, that they dont be anything like a DEV.
what's that supposed to be?
Old 11/08/2011, 23:03   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuStA2222 View Post
what's that supposed to be?
I meant people like the magic R7Great Guy, wich thinks they done DEV Work, but in real they just edited Stuff, that were allready released.

And i never called me an DEV, i just enter missing entry`s or solve some problem`s.

Real DEV`s create new Content, that never been there before.

But the most People dont understand it.
Old 11/08/2011, 23:08   #28

Well actually a Developer is one who Develop's. So technically by Developing the item entries required to make some items work is technically being a DEV, but taking work that was already Developed and putting your name on it is called being a: Fake, ******, Noob, Loser, Idiot.
Old 11/08/2011, 23:15   #29

This turned into a whine thread by the way.
Old 11/08/2011, 23:41   #30

I "*thanks"ed you. Not because I play private servers or tried to set up my own server. But I agree 1000000% with the whole not giving hand outs to people who continuously beg/demand for help with no knowledge what so ever.