Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Addon]7.1 Client chat filter

Discussion on [Addon]7.1 Client chat filter within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Addon]7.1 Client chat filter

Before someone copy/paste this from Ncarbon forum and tell it's his work i post myself the same thing i post on NCarbon forum.

After reading many times here and on epvp that people don't understand why some word (which are not bad words) are filtered, i decide to give you the filter file.
The filter isn't server side but client side and is update as needed when they update client.
This file only for 7.1 client is to manage which word is forbidden in chat window.

As habitually, no support and you use at your own risk.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2011, 12:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0@NCarbon View Post
Before someone copy/paste this from Ncarbon forum and tell it's his work i post myself the same thing i post on NCarbon forum.

After reading many times here and on epvp that people don't understand why some word (which are not bad words) are filtered, i decide to give you the filter file.
The filter isn't server side but client side and is update as needed when they update client.
This file only for 7.1 client is to manage which word is forbidden in chat window.

As habitually, no support and you use at your own risk.

Thank you for your beautiful work!
Old 11/04/2011, 14:56   #3

Somehow i just don't understand the rappelz devs. Some plain stupid things are serversided but on the other hand: Many things are clientsided while making those things serversided would be way easier edit.

Anyway: Thanks for the info