Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lil Confused

Discussion on Lil Confused within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lil Confused

Hello again,
So currently im running arcadia 1.3, im also using RappelzMerchantModder
I put some iteams into my bagguy they all showed up and are usable. kk now heres the problem when i got to remove them from the store through the program i get a error that says: Column `Icon' does not belong to table Equipment. but if i try to remove another iteam its ok.
If anyone thinks they may have a answer or just able to help let me know

Thank you again.
Old 10/11/2011, 16:28   #2

Hmm, sounds like a bug. Be as specific as possible please, so I can try replicate and correct it.
What item/shop does that error pop up on? I have a solid feel on what the problem might be, but every bit of info helps.
Old 10/11/2011, 16:37   #3

sup silent,
how its been going :-)
kk i think i know what i did. this is what i was doing i was getting codes for other iteams so i would put it to the bagguy then when it pop up with the code id copy it. i think where i messed up was. when i hit the top right x instead of the ok button.. if this makes any sence to you. so now im stuck with iteams in the bagguy i dont want there hahaaaa.
Old 10/11/2011, 17:05   #4

In my experience, I haven't had that particular bug show up.
So, let me get this straight, when you try and delete an item via the Modder, you get that error? And does the error appear when you press the button? When you mess with any one of the comboboxes?
I'd like to know which item in particular is the problem though, to publish a fixed version.
In any case, if the app still won't let you delete it, you could always go the ugly-people route and delete it via SQL, you just need the sort_id, which will be readily available from the generated text report.
Code:
delete from dbo.MarketResource where sort_id=[Your Sort ID]
My suspicion is that it's the Item XML that's the culprit, I might have modified it after publishing the last version, I'm not sure, tbh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2011, 17:49   #5

thank you silent got it all fixed now.
Closed Thread