Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Montes Rappelz

Discussion on Montes Rappelz within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Montes Rappelz

Please refer to the new thread:
Old 09/23/2011, 08:21   #2

Launcher link isn't working
Old 09/23/2011, 08:32   #3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krajst View Post
Launcher link isn't working
You have to download the client in the link on the right. Launcher is included in the client folder.

If you absolutely prefer, and you already have a client that supports the Death Tyrant, you can use a bat
file:
start Sframe.exe /auth_ip:rapl.dyndns.tv /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop

Edit: Launcher has been uploaded independently from the client. Please note you need the most current version of the .net framework to use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragano33 View Post
- Packstation , Paypal, CCs, Weed, Hash, XTC, Speed, MDMA, ELV, Amazon Accs, Amazon Gutscheine,

- Der einzige Shop mit automatischem Cashin zurzeit
- Größter und bekanntester Szenestore
- Stets Qualität zu guten Preisen
- Mindestens 10 Stunden Online Support pro Tag
- Bezahlung anonym via Ukash

- Packstation , Paypal, CCs, Weed, Hash, XTC, Speed, MDMA, ELV, Amazon Accs, Amazon Gutscheine,
I google trans'ed this and it still makes no sense. Best I can tell it's an advertisement of some sort. :/
Old 09/23/2011, 08:34   #4

Make a separate link for the launcher. Most people here already have the PH 6.2 client. Annoying to have to download a 1.9 GB file just for the launcher...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragano33 View Post

- Der einzige Shop mit automatischem Cashin zurzeit
- Größter und bekanntester Szenestore
- Stets Qualität zu guten Preisen
- Mindestens 10 Stunden Online Support pro Tag
- Bezahlung anonym via Ukash

#Reported
Old 09/23/2011, 08:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krajst View Post
Make a separate link for the launcher. Most people here already have the PH 6.2 client. Annoying to have to download a 1.9 GB file just for the launcher...

#Reported
Will do, mate. And thanks for the "#Reported". Wasn't sure how many people joining my ps would have a client that supported the dt. We are also looking to take on 3 GM's per server and a few forum admins/mods.I haven't finished setting up my application module on the website for people to apply yet, but it will be done by tomorrow's end.

On a seperate note, this server was a slow moving, small team project and was sped up a bit recently. My brother is in the hospital with cancer and gets a bit lonely from time to time. He loves playing around with this server, as he is uber un-restricted, but would like a large community. It's all really for him. So please, if you guys like the server, help us promote it.
Sorry for the long rant.
Thanks.

Update: Launcher has been uploaded. Link is in the "links" column on the the right on our .
Old 09/23/2011, 11:06   #6

No world buffs = BAD SERVER
Old 09/23/2011, 12:02   #7

why no world buffs? :O
Old 09/23/2011, 12:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frab21 View Post
why no world buffs? :O
Was a bit of a rushed release. Lua is not quite ready. My brother is a bit eager to get in-world and play with people. Buffs will be specific to class and rank and wont come any later than Sunday. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortdelol View Post
No world buffs = BAD SERVER
It's a little unfair, coming from a gm of a much older, much bigger server than mine. You guys have been around a while and have a bigger staff than we do. I'm doing pretty much everything on my own here. We are looking for staff and hopefully, with time and a bigger community we can become a more appealing server.
Old 09/23/2011, 13:47   #9

dont worry bout baronne, he/she is flaming everywhere anyways and just thinks he is great like the server he/she is gm on which sucks cuz of getting hacked all the time.

Ill be looking for updates bout that buffs then, happy to join you then and hope your brother will get healthy again
Old 09/23/2011, 14:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frab21 View Post
dont worry bout baronne, he/she is flaming everywhere anyways and just thinks he is great like the server he/she is gm on which sucks cuz of getting hacked all the time.

Ill be looking for updates bout that buffs then, happy to join you then and hope your brother will get healthy again
Thanks. Kind of you to say. =)
Old 09/23/2011, 16:33   #11

First R7 on the server, and first to get a DT

Old 09/23/2011, 16:44   #12

How to get so high when you dont even have any buffs?
Old 09/23/2011, 17:59   #13

serwer down ?? anyway its hard to play ... LAAAGS killing that priv //
Old 09/23/2011, 18:06   #14

lag and no buff why ?
Old 09/23/2011, 18:17   #15

Server Down For ever ?