Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server]Fallen Heroes

Discussion on [Server]Fallen Heroes within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 09/16/2011, 10:04   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwolve View Post
Da hat Varaya aber recht lvl 100 schafft man auch locker in 3-4 Tagen auffem offi, aber ich mach euren Server deshalb nicht schlecht jedem das seine nur ich persönlich mag auch lieber höhere Rates .
Dann schaff mal 130 in einer Woche auf dem offi ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wrath of the Fallen: New Server!
08/19/2011 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 9 Replies
We have full ep5 content including new gear sets never seen before, a new questline taking you from 1-70, Over 35 news NPCS, a new additional PvP currency system,and much more. We are professionally ran and we have over 15 years combined Shaiya experience. Our server is Top-Notch, we do not skimp because we want you all to have the best gaming experience technology offers. We have a friendly player base with staff on all the time to anwser any questions you may have, and we offer TeamSpeak free...
Sachen fallen lassen ohne auf fallen lassen zuklicken?
06/26/2010 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
hi also ich will mal gerne wissen ob es möglich ist und wie man Sachen schnell fallen lassen kann(clientmodding) also das zb. rechtsklick auf einem gegenstand der den sofort fallen lässt oder wenigstens dieses doofe fenster "Möchtest du Item fallen lassen?" aus dem text löschen? wo finde ich das? es müsste gehen es gibt ja auch hack im clienten, pickup bot und so... pls^^
[Truth] Fallen Heroes fails
07/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 27 Replies
Here its a warning to fellow players who might consider to play the private server Fallen Heroes and to open the eyes of other players who play it already. I will tell you why this server fails. It has good things like all the euds + new ones and other stuff but I'll let you know now why it fails. To start this server had bad pms, they take way too much time to fix some minor bugs like "no staff +20 on lotto", they are almost never on, and when they get on they just start to bc that they...
Need Help n fallen heroes..
06/11/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
can some1 help me i played it for 1 minute then it logged od saying that the server has been interrupted then i couldnt log in :confused:any1 knows whats happening:confused:
Second Fallen Heroes server
06/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
i am pleased to announce that we(the staff) has a second fallen heroes server, yes. but why you may ask? well on this one is almost every bug you can think of besides of course acouple loose end ones are fixed and we got new feature 1. Castles working 50% as i got them up you can create them but no population so im working on that 2. Family pot/level can now be maxed 3. the 4 mice pets are in the game now 4. no more dcing when you hatch more then 40 eggs 5. no more dcing when you kill...