Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loking for Good Server

Discussion on Loking for Good Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/27/2011, 18:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardarc View Post
Throne of Eden is by far the best server if you don't mind the exp rates. This server has two of the best developers, and it's very promising by looking at all of the updates they're doing .
True, but the rates are awful. Maybe when ppl get bored with having all char slots full with R7 toons, they will play there.

If you want high rates, DarknessFight is great. Good player base and active GMs. Not often you see Horizon full with people on a private server
Old 09/11/2011, 03:49   #17

i agree i just started on DarknessFight and there were alot and i mean alot of people online specially around hori and the rates where fine, i tamed 1/23 angels in the first 2 hours xD love the ruppe drop rate xD
Old 09/11/2011, 20:54   #18

Rappelz Rising is yet another good server , and from what i saw during this days rarely crashes . Has a good population
Old 09/12/2011, 05:37   #19

im looking for a speed server wich all protection files and few crashes as no crashes at all its imposible.

if astaroth pet is present even better then.....
Old 09/12/2011, 08:37   #20

&

« Plizz Help | help ? »