I just noticed something weird with belt stats.
Harpy, allegedly gives Dex and Atk Spd. Right now, it gives Evasion, Luck and MRes
Skel should give Agi/Atk Spd
Right now, it gives 10% Int, 1% Wis and 10% Evasion
Strangely though, the tooltips say what they should say, basically, the situation is reversed from the Gala servers, where they give the correct stats but say strange things.
I just noticed that Kenta gives 1% to Vit too... wtf
The Tool-Tips are incorrect no matter how you slice it. But this issue has been fixed in the Redemption Repack v1.02 (Original Fix credited to: Speedy-NL and Pyrok)
I just noticed something weird with belt stats.
Harpy, allegedly gives Dex and Atk Spd. Right now, it gives Evasion, Luck and MRes
Skel should give Agi/Atk Spd
Right now, it gives 10% Int, 1% Wis and 10% Evasion
Strangely though, the tooltips say what they should say, basically, the situation is reversed from the Gala servers, where they give the correct stats but say strange things.
I just noticed that Kenta gives 1% to Vit too... wtf
The Tool-Tips are incorrect no matter how you slice it. But this issue has been fixed in the Redemption Repack v1.02 (Original Fix credited to: Speedy-NL and Pyrok)
Hmm... is it in your main thread? I must have missed it.//Never mind, Search is my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwr_62
The fix is here guy's:
That one requires you drop the table before running it, as it's all inserts. Just sayin'
I just wish nflavor wasn't so **** convoluted in everything they did... I'm currently slogging through the skillresource table, ******* it, how hard is it to name a column a decently descriptive name? var_7... seriously?
[Release]ArcadiaRepack-1.1beta 07/18/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies Hello all
this is the last server file release from ncarbon team with some new fixes
new fixes :
* Sanc Portal Fixed
* CV Portal Fixed
* Field teleports Fixed