Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arcadia Repack. (Working DT) only shows on 7.1 client.

Discussion on Arcadia Repack. (Working DT) only shows on 7.1 client. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 08/01/2011, 22:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Unlike the leech you are. I don't give six or ten f%$k's about the DT being a pet as I never have liked the DT since day one. Second if you don't like it, I don't care. There you go speaking wrong information AGAIN Gavsta. Considering I don't have "??? ???' as you and let me say it a little bit more clearly this time:

You received a stripped/gutted version of the files you ignorant mindless zombie.

Hope this has cleared it up for you, but I seriously doubt it.
well in ur leaked files the taming = "??? ???" and it you don't have that problem thank the dev team ncarbon dev team... the proper devs that know what there doing and are not teenage kids.
Old 08/01/2011, 23:01   #47

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
well in ur leaked files the taming = "??? ???" and it you don't have that problem thank the dev team ncarbon dev team... the proper devs that know what there doing and are not teenage kids.

Lmao I was on Team Viewer a lot with kale as he personally fixed the "??? ???" problem. Ha, you have no clue what you're talking about, do you even know what website this is?

So yea, technically Kale did actually fix it so. I lol at you sir, I lol. A supposed '14' year old did it before you did. Wah wah wah...
Old 08/01/2011, 23:08   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

Lmao I was on Team Viewer a lot with kale as he personally fixed the "??? ???" problem. Ha, you have no clue what you're talking about, do you even know what website this is?

So yea, technically Kale did actually fix it so. I lol at you sir, I lol. A supposed '14' year old did it before you did. Wah wah wah...
WOW congratulations you fixed something that has been fixed for a long time.
Old 08/01/2011, 23:10   #49

Quote:
WOW congratulations you fixed something that has been fixed for a long time.
Addendum:

Before NCarbon's files were released, even though we were using NCarbon files to begin with (The ??? ??? was actually still present at that point.) So you fail in the first degree sir. Look at that, I even took away your only possibly intelligent rebuttal.
Old 08/02/2011, 00:33   #50

The taming has technically been fixed forever, but it was trying to render Korean characters inside the client (that was not using a Korean locale). The characters showed up as "?? ? ? ????". Once the string resource contained English strings, taming started showing up normally.

Taming was still bugged when I received these files, it was not fixed until shortly before the official release.
Old 08/02/2011, 10:30   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
The taming has technically been fixed forever, but it was trying to render Korean characters inside the client (that was not using a Korean locale). The characters showed up as "?? ? ? ????". Once the string resource contained English strings, taming started showing up normally.

Taming was still bugged when I received these files, it was not fixed until shortly before the official release.
Lies. as ismoke said you fixed it the other day.
Old 08/02/2011, 10:59   #52

Quote:
Lies. as ismoke said you fixed it the other day.
Nice attempt at twisting my words. But ultimately it is a fail attempt.
Old 08/20/2011, 07:48   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
@gavsta

First off this is not a fix for the DT pet. Nor does it help us Devs make one. It is simply a quick round-about to allow a user to possess a DT without it existing in the actual server, which is pointless.

Secondly, enough bashing kale and ismoke, this is getting old. You sound like a broken record with no purpose.

Third, this release is useless. Except to people who are not devs and do not know how to work with the client and database.

Lastly, both ismoke and the Throne of Eden dev teams still work here. So yes there are other dev teams working on the Rappelz project. NCarbon's team is not some super almighty group that are the only ones who know how to do anything, so stop acting like a self righteous moron.

You keep calling everyone here kids, but the only one I see acting childish is you. When the real devs explain how your 'fix' is useless you insult them, if that's not childish I don't know what is. How old are you really....
uiahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 08/20/2011, 12:15   #54

You diddent do jack ****, i downloaded retail epic 7, put my AoR SFrame in and got exactly what you posted here.
Old 08/20/2011, 12:42   #55

Quote:
XD my english suck XDD! I'm from england... so how does my english suck its my first language num nuts so s0ul you can summon a DT on ur client is this what your telling me?
******* idiot, stop trolling and stop using broken english. Its a pain in the *** to read your posts which mightve been written by a mentally handicapped person.
Besides you shouldnt lie. On the first page someone asked about the modified 6.2 client and you said you just released the fix here. All you did was release modified sql entries (which were released before) so that its possible to see it with a 7.1 client. Stop spreading bullshit please.

Only way to get a fully woring death tyrant on the servers released here:
using the client editing tool of ncarbon, which isnt public. (or at least some kind of tool to edit the client, its just known that ncarbon got one)

Or maybe someone hacked the complete 7.x server files and got them working, but i doubt that.
Old 08/20/2011, 12:55   #56

thanks a lot u are the best
Old 08/21/2011, 13:40   #57

how to make the second pet 516 sec ???
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2011, 17:31   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsen857 View Post
how to make the second pet 516 sec ???
Use the search next time:

UPDATE [Arcadia].[dbo].[SkillResource]
SET var1 = 50
WHERE (id = 1881)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 14:54   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustly View Post
How to run epic7p2 on my server? I edited Sframe.exe but don't create character and select current Db with a problem? Help pls
Soryy for my bad english

dont view character

dont create a char
I have the same problem In V7.0 and V7.2
Old 09/01/2011, 06:45   #60

it says you can not create that char its do to invalid client version ya cant use 7.2 on 6.2 server files
there extra info in e7 mostly 7.2 passed between gameserv and client that wasnt present in epic 5,epic 6 and the server doesnt understand it