Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Arcadia Repack. (Working DT) only shows on 7.1 client.

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraL_SchnitzeL View Post
Can The Devs Pls Upload their Client : ))) it would be rreeeallllyy realllllyy goood
Dev's no longer work on these forums... because of RoflCopter and iSmoke.. thank them for devs leaving.

Old   #32

plz if this a privat server work by age of rappelz client give me the link of lancher
or hamachi rooms

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldani View Post
plz if this a privat server work by age of rappelz client give me the link of lancher
or hamachi rooms
This is my own server... it has Hamachi but its not open to anybody apart from me and a few testers.
Old   #34

gavsta

from where we get fixes now after ncarbon leaving

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnani View Post
gavsta

from where we get fixes now after ncarbon leaving
We don't i don't think. thank, Kale and iSmoke.
Old   #36

Now we should learn any thing to make fix
Old   #37

Received Thanks: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
We don't i don't think. thank, Kale and iSmoke.
Yea, what he said blame the only two people who apparently didn't like being lied to.

P.S.

If your 'All knowing' self could read. You would have seen Wisp66's post about some 'Public Dev Forum' in which they can endlessly abuse their power and shut people who don't like being deceived up. What a wondrous place that's going to be.

Idiot. You really should have a sign.
Old   #38

Wow , do i use it like a back up file ?
Old   #39

@gavsta

First off this is not a fix for the DT pet. Nor does it help us Devs make one. It is simply a quick round-about to allow a user to possess a DT without it existing in the actual server, which is pointless.

Secondly, enough bashing kale and ismoke, this is getting old. You sound like a broken record with no purpose.

Third, this release is useless. Except to people who are not devs and do not know how to work with the client and database.

Lastly, both ismoke and the Throne of Eden dev teams still work here. So yes there are other dev teams working on the Rappelz project. NCarbon's team is not some super almighty group that are the only ones who know how to do anything, so stop acting like a self righteous moron.

You keep calling everyone here kids, but the only one I see acting childish is you. When the real devs explain how your 'fix' is useless you insult them, if that's not childish I don't know what is. How old are you really....
Old   #40

May *** be with you
sincerely
MetaLeo
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

who died? oh this topic.. nvm
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
@gavsta

First off this is not a fix for the DT pet. Nor does it help us Devs make one. It is simply a quick round-about to allow a user to possess a DT without it existing in the actual server, which is pointless.

Secondly, enough bashing kale and ismoke, this is getting old. You sound like a broken record with no purpose.

Third, this release is useless. Except to people who are not devs and do not know how to work with the client and database.

Lastly, both ismoke and the Throne of Eden dev teams still work here. So yes there are other dev teams working on the Rappelz project. NCarbon's team is not some super almighty group that are the only ones who know how to do anything, so stop acting like a self righteous moron.

You keep calling everyone here kids, but the only one I see acting childish is you. When the real devs explain how your 'fix' is useless you insult them, if that's not childish I don't know what is. How old are you really....

18 actually? and you and kale, and ismoke are calling yourself devs LOL!!! you have the least up to date files out XD!! *** this really did make me lol, and LOL when the "devs" as you call them tell me how **** my work was... i insult them. well duhhhh im going to insult them i don't make them download i don't force people to download i gave the files to somebody who wants them, and also on another matter.. your "dev" team knows hardly anything. they know how to do .Lua and well alot of people know how to do that and they don't run around abusing other people and saying its okay im a dev blah blah blah then abusing devs going we don't need you anymore we have a 14 year old working for us yeahh
Old   #43

Quote:
18 actually? and you and kale, and ismoke are calling yourself devs LOL!!! you have the least up to date files out XD!! god this really did make me lol, and LOL when the "devs" as you call them tell me how shit my work was... i insult them. well duhhhh im going to insult them i don't make them download i don't force people to download i gave the files to somebody who wants them, and also on another matter.. your "dev" team knows hardly anything. they know how to do .Lua and well alot of people know how to do that and they don't run around abusing other people and saying its okay im a dev blah blah blah then abusing devs going we don't need you anymore we have a 14 year old working for us yeahh
You need to quit bringing my name up considering your server failed within the first week and Redemption is still here and improving every day. You wouldn't know that because you're too busy trying to pull your head out of your ass. You sit here and try to insult us who are doing the actual work and you're putting out something that anyone with a half functional brain could've figured out.

Wow you can see the DT with the 7.1 client like was said a million and five times by the NC Dev's. Then you insult us for 'Working on Lua' where is your work guy? Um, nowhere? You have no grounds to even form a thought of insulting me boy. I have left you alone up to this point, but if you feel like acting like KeithUrban be ready to be treated accordingly.

Bottom-Line:

Until you put out a shred of work that comes close to my crappy yet (the very first) TOA/TOLS/TOE-H, Neo Dragons Nest, Obsidikar , Death Whisper, Fixed Betrayal, Fixed Takin or Kales HV Buffer or Witch Buffer or JW988's Scare Crow Fix or SeyitKara's TOA/TOLS fix or Kales IP Logging or any number of other fixes that have been brought to the table (Like HeavenOnlyWishes Ifrit Fix) outside of the NCarbon Development team. Then you simply need to STFU and go back to your corner.
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
You need to quit bringing my name up considering your server failed within the first week and Redemption is still here and improving every day. You wouldn't know that because you're too busy trying to pull your head out of your ***. You sit here and try to insult us who are doing the actual work and you're putting out something that anyone with a half functional brain could've figured out.

Wow you can see the DT with the 7.1 client like was said a million and five times by the NC Dev's. Then you insult us for 'Working on Lua' where is your work guy? Um, nowhere? You have no grounds to even form a thought of insulting me boy. I have left you alone up to this point, but if you feel like acting like KeithUrban be ready to be treated accordingly.

Bottom-Line:

Until you put out a shred of work that comes close to my crappy yet (the very first) TOA/TOLS/TOE-H, Neo Dragons Nest, Obsidikar , Death Whisper, Fixed Betrayal, Fixed Takin or Kales HV Buffer or Witch Buffer or JW988's Scare Crow Fix or SeyitKara's TOA/TOLS fix or Kales IP Logging or any number of other fixes that have been brought to the table (Like HeavenOnlyWishes Ifrit Fix) outside of the NCarbon Development team. Then you simply need to STFU and go back to your corner.
and until you can do work like devs can like fix empty sting, make epic 7 client work... and make DT work on your client and make genie,ifrit,naga, work and fix ah wh guild and taming name shows up i.e The Taming of "Turtle" has failed. insted of The Taming Of "??? ???" Has Failed. and manny moreee.... until you can do stuff like that stop insulting dev team stfu and get back kissing kales *** !
Old   #45

Quote:
and until you can do work like devs can like fix empty sting, make epic 7 client work... and make DT work on your client and make genie,ifrit,naga, work and fix ah wh guild and taming name shows up i.e The Taming of "Turtle" has failed. insted of The Taming Of "??? ???" Has Failed. and manny moreee.... until you can do stuff like that stop insulting dev team stfu and get back kissing kales *** !
Unlike the leech you are. I don't give six or ten f%$k's about the DT being a pet as I never have liked the DT since day one. Second if you don't like it, I don't care. There you go speaking wrong information AGAIN Gavsta. Considering I don't have "??? ???' as you and let me say it a little bit more clearly this time:

You received a stripped/gutted version of the files you ignorant mindless zombie.

Hope this has cleared it up for you, but I seriously doubt it.