Behave, Perhaps you are thinking of someone else.. Because I have kept your dinky server alone, not once posting or flaming you.. As far as the flaming with Copter, Well thats not worth my time or effort. As far as the doubters about this server, Keep on doubting, Because honestly there are more than one means to get players.. So we are not too worried if you think us a failure due to lack of trying it... But no skin off my back, Go enjoy the failures and Ill keep mine running true and clean.
Alright ladies and gents, With the decision of me and my fiancee.....
*Drum roll*
Darkness Within server will be up momentarily and ready for signup's.. Please check the forum for official opening time, and see you inside..
*Side note*
I will check in here from time to time, But most of my stuff goes straight to the dev's... So it mostly wont be worth it anymore, Awww now who will Copter have to **** off????
There is no download link because the server is closed up tight atm, we are not taking anymore players.. That is made clear in the post if you read it thoroughly.
I've changed my opinion on this server, I thought it was good and the community was good but after lastnight's little talk with "LishTish" or otherwise known as "LadyDess" from mystic rappelz(lal), I found that I dislike her... lol. I don't like to be told things that are a lie.. and then talked down upon... and then made to look like an imbecile, when in reality, you do the same thing that you talked down upon me for. I've been with this server from the get go, only to be mocked now? I see why Dragonic left, if I had to put up with a bitchy woman like yourself, I would've left too.... It doesn't matter how much someone tries to help you guys, you don't appreciate anything, I was willing to help buy the server and donate monthly for the cost of stuff... and you just ruined the chances of that happening from me, and probably anyone that is within the community of that server.
You should really watch what you are saying to people and who you are trying to make trust you for, you have a bitchy attitude that most people don't like, and on the internet, no one is afraid of speaking about it. FYI. Now take your ripped off pos and find a new server name, forum domain, and new forum names... since I called you out on your bs.
No matter what Nightguys said, I can care less what you all think.. because for one, We still dont charge for our server, and it is still racking in the players. We are a polite community, we just dont like our players calling us ****'s and saying that they want to rape our players... So if thats a crime, Well good ridance to that... Cause there are children out there that play this game, and they should not have to read that kind of garbage.. That is all I said, and I will keep saying it, Good luck because this server is still going strong and we dont need your donations to keep going, as we are not asking for anything from anyone... But atleast we contributed and changed our ways, can most of you really say the same thing?
babes u obviously care otherwise u wouldnt have tried to hide who u were and "remake" urself....so to speak. XD
nice to see the redemption staff live up to their words...by trolling other ppls thread and being jerks congratz guys u just made the hypocrit of the year award!
If ur gonna advertise freindly, nice staff then this isnt helping u one bit.
if i didnt say so myself u guys are a jealous coz there acutly more pservers out there and maybe ppl like this more then urs?
Sadly i think the main reason is ur childish trolling is loosing ppls respect for u guys.
We are jealous? Are you seriously using your brain to invent this? We have no need and or want to compete with such a feeble server anymore and you keep conjurin Redemption up with your "RAH RAH BLAH BLAH BLAHS" want us to quit postin in here, quit bringin us up bro.