Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server 'HERO' requests help

Discussion on Private server 'HERO' requests help within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/26/2011, 22:48   #61

elite*gold: 0
the page wont load for me, any way i can download it so I can try it out?
Old 06/27/2011, 13:35   #62

Your Char was Bugged^^ So its Deleted.

For all.....Its Good Pserver...
-Fast lvling
-You need time for Farming
-Admin is Ingame online
-Ekassia Dungeo its Ingame^^(AOR its not)

For Bugs Ingame look at Homepage

Sorry for bad English
Old 06/28/2011, 00:57   #63

Grad den Witz des Tages erlebt, also mal abgesehen davon, das man auf dem Server alle 10min disconnect hat, und main chars oft durch bug einfach gelöscht werden, kommt jetz eine GM nachricht die da heisst: we added cash shop, we have to get alot money so the server crash less....

ganz im ernst???????????

der server ist noch so dermaßen im anfangsstadium,wie ich oben bereits erwähnt habe werden chars oft einfach durch serverbugs gelöscht oder verursachen permanenten crash sodass man neu anfangen muss, aber hauptsache man bringt paar cash items raus um kohle zu verdienen.

bis vorhin hab ich wirklich gedacht das wird der private server für rappelz schlecht hin, hat zwar noch viele bugs aber es sind ansprechpartner da und man wird mit upfates auf dem laufenden gehalten.

aber die aktion jetz mit den cash shop items,damit hat sich der server samt mannschaft so ein ei geschossen,da sieht man das die genauso wie gpotato einfach nur kohle machen wollen und bereits jetz,wo noch unendlich bugs und dcs und fehler vorhanden sind an cash items verdienen wollen.

mit der aktion habt ihr euch bei mir ins aus geschossen,ich warte auf einen neuen server bzw bleibe aor treu.

schade echt....am anfang sah es so gut aus,aber das wars mit der aktion...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2011, 01:36   #64

You must understand my bills gets a little bit up aswell, i mean i try to keep updates and suchs 24/7 and as soon the server is down i try to get it up we do not force you to buy , we just want to see what people want ... now my view here is that if we get atleast a little bit of cash i can pay my team as a gift to show how much i trust them and i will do that its just a little donation has to be there for those people who deserves it
Old 06/28/2011, 01:56   #65

elite*gold: 2
Ich bin R7 mit R2 Equip...
Die droprate ist so low, das ich nur Steine droppe. Habe grad mal 1,2kk Gold.
Und die Cashpreise sind ja auch Wucher².

Unter einen Private Server stell ich mir was anderes vor
Klar ist es noch verbuggt, aber man kann die Rates ein bisschen höher stellen, das der Spaß nicht gleich nach 5 Min flöten geht.

Seine Meinung darf man auch nicht äußern, sonst wird man gleich gekickt so wie eben.
Und Deutsch darf man im Global Chat auch nicht schreiben, sonst wird man auch gekickt oder sogar gebannt.Warum sind dann verschiedene Flaggen auf den einlogg Bild "Hero"?
Old 06/28/2011, 02:34   #66

those vlags are the langauges we support to help players, global must and will be english, and you dont know nothing about the rates becouse it has been changed today so iam not going in a issue with you at all , i already told you what i tought and if u dont like it then just leave my server and dont bother the players who do like it
Old 06/28/2011, 02:41   #67

You are charging for items.. Isnt that like Mystic rappelz.. I wouldnt play on it if you dont do it for free. As its taking advantage of the dev's teams hard work that they do for us out of kindness of their hearts.
Old 06/28/2011, 05:14   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
You must understand my bills gets a little bit up aswell, i mean i try to keep updates and suchs 24/7 and as soon the server is down i try to get it up we do not force you to buy , we just want to see what people want ... now my view here is that if we get atleast a little bit of cash i can pay my team as a gift to show how much i trust them and i will do that its just a little donation has to be there for those people who deserves it
And then people wonder why we haven't released any additional fixes...
Old 06/28/2011, 08:03   #69

as i said people can pay if they want to, we dont force them so aim charging nothing till they decided their own
Old 06/28/2011, 09:11   #70

alles was die wollen ist kohle verdienen mit nem super verbuggten server wo sich nichts tut,das ist die realität. daher wurd der server bei mir direkt deinstalliert,schade schade...
Old 06/28/2011, 10:03   #71

so true what you said speedy, all they wanna get is money,thats all,no update,server again offline since hours and so more bugs,and you know whats the sad thing about it?people already donated there....i cant believe it serious,well its not my money
Old 06/28/2011, 11:27   #72

I dont care what ever you say i care about the other 675 players. so i dont worry some facts are true and may be adjusted but theres always ways to do it, i just simply call you jealous and thats why i will not respond on this topic anymore. there always people who will whine and there will always be people who are not
Old 06/28/2011, 16:04   #73

Haha, This server was never worth it.. Played it for only a few hours and thought it useless.. Not even a fully set up webpage, and now hes charging? Yeah useless and should just be closed thread/server.
Old 06/28/2011, 16:18   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
as i said people can pay if they want to, we dont force them so aim charging nothing till they decided their own
And as I've said, I'm against anyone running a server where you can pay for items. It's one of the major issues I have with the official servers. And I'm really against people charging when their server barely works and is full of bugs. If you want to ask for donations, fine. So I will ask nicely once, please either close the item shop for good or stop using anything I've worked on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2011, 19:13   #75

when this server open??