Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Private server 'HERO' requests help

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
misterd, hopefully you can understand why some people are skeptical because you flat-out said you were an admin of mystic rappelz. I do hope someone takes what we've done so far, improves on it, and opens up a decent server that doesn't charge for in-game items. I also hope that you will release your server files once they are stable. I'm not talking about custom events, npc's, etc, just the core server files.

kaizoku801 - I can't speak for anyone else who has released things but I have never asked for money for what I've done and I never will. I think everyone knows who has tried to make money off this and who hasn't.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

quik edit , giveing tips to mystic rappelz has nothing to do with prices and any other things, those are not my works.

Old   #18

Well if you are working on a fun and honest server, I'd definitely would play. Also if I remember correctly from your previous posts, you said your group would have 7.2 working. Is that still the case as well?
Old   #19

unable to leak any information yet, as i said aim so sorry.

yes it will be fun and honest.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterd View Post
unable to leak any information yet, as i said aim so sorry.

yes it will be fun and honest.
I hope you are right... I need something to play for when my exams finish :P Already gone through 2 Private servers (Lei's and AoR)
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
kaizoku801 - I can't speak for anyone else who has released things but I have never asked for money for what I've done and I never will. I think everyone knows who has tried to make money off this and who hasn't.
i know, just the way speedy-NL said the stuff he said gave me that impression, and i just shared my opinion in this matter regarding misterD and the unnesecary flaming that ppl are doing...

and again im not here to start a flame war with Speedy-nl im just clearing myself up so you can get the general idea what i ment and not mistake it as something hostile

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn12444 View Post
I hope you are right... I need something to play for when my exams finish :P Already gone through 2 Private servers (Lei's and AoR)]
ya im about 105% sure that is the same owner.. think about it... the way the admin acts... the "supposedly" hacking of lei's server and lei not raising an eyebrow about it.. i mean if i were Lei in this situation i would release the files instead of let some no-jack hacker get cash from it...
my conclusion: AoR = .biz
Old   #22

Hmmm its pretty funny you are still acting as a GM for us, although you never helped one bit. You just stole our work, as you will do for everyone here that helps you. You dont put a foot forward to help with anything, Just have others fix it for you.. A bit of advice for everyone, Hes nothing but a thief who wants to be the next big thing... GL with this one...

Mystic may have had things bad in the past, But atleast we didnt act as something we were not..
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDessa View Post
Hmmm its pretty funny you are still acting as a GM for us
us?? this is the Mystic Rappelz server or what??

you are the same defencer from last time -,-"
Old   #24

Yes, I am the admin from Mystic, and he has been stealing any work that we have done for our server. Just as he will steal any honest Developers work as well.. And many things have changed about Mystic as the CS is not even being used currently.. So we had taken many things into consideration and just wish to develop a Private server.

Here is a link to our website, Which you will see that we have had recent changes in how we run things.. We have made it a closed Beta, and removed the cash shop, Focusing solely on getting the server bugs reckognized and fixed.
Old   #25

funny how you act suchs as 'stealing from us' specially i dont even need anything to steal becouse it is already there, lady no offense, your putting your own bullshit on paper
Old   #26

*Refuses to let you anywhere near our work* Good luck MisterD
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizoku801 View Post
ya im about 105% sure that is the same owner.. think about it... the way the admin acts... the "supposedly" hacking of lei's server and lei not raising an eyebrow about it.. i mean if i were Lei in this situation i would release the files instead of let some no-jack hacker get cash from it... my conclusion: AoR = .biz
I'm not completely sure... Biz was VERY Laggy... whereas AoR has better connection than the official servers for me lol I have no idea how I managed to get to lvl 105 in biz with the lag and no dps xD
Old   #28

By tomorow evening we will be looking for 10-20 new active testers for our server. We will ask that you check into the forum for more information about being edited into the Closed Beta testing. Main thing we ask is that if your not a serious tester, Please dont just join and quit the next day...
Old   #29

I'd be happy to test Also, I have no other games that I am currently playing since I have quit everything (waiting on gw2 and skyrim which will be ages ) My exams finish soon too, so i'll have a lot of time to play My in game name is 'Johno' for anyone that has met me before
Old   #30

iŽd like to help testing as well
(as long as it doesnt require to download a full client, my i net is just too slow )