Set level / job points: (this can be also used to downlevel to any level)
AdCon DOWNLOAD Buff/Teleport/Management Assistant
README:
Open it, and minimize game server, you can add characters on the right, and select those, and add buffs. You can set buff level and duration on the left. Actually just add a character, select it, and use any function you want, like warping, buffing etc..
Be sure game server is minimized.
Rappelz PRIVATE [Costum Launcher] by s0ul37
Visual Basic SOURCE:
Open it, edit these things:
The launcher still uses a .bat file, which must be named "server.bat", the launcher is made for design and updateable server news via. website. (It's based on the retail launcher, but has been edited and made smaller, edited background)
I've tried to search for new Gilded Wings, but without luck... Did someone found this decorative, or it was not implemented yet? I think, it's new item-that's why I can't find in IDs...
I've tried to search for new Gilded Wings, but without luck... Did someone found this decorative, or it was not implemented yet? I think, it's new item-that's why I can't find in IDs...
it was added in epic 7 i remeber coz i was one of the first to buy it lol =P
Hello everyone,
Before starting I want to apologize for my bad english
So I explain my problem in the window Game001 any of my commands # insert_item (3620023, 10, 10, 0, 2, "Name") does not work!
I have already made several repairs but nothing of databases.
Level integration of pets tamed same problem.
The other command such as:
- # Add_state (1001, 100, 9000000, "name")
works perfectly! Has anyone ever had the same problem and how can I set?
Hello everyone,
Before starting I want to apologize for my bad english
So I explain my problem in the window Game001 any of my commands # insert_item (3620023, 10, 10, 0, 2, "Name") does not work!
I have already made several repairs but nothing of databases.
Level integration of pets tamed same problem.
The other command such as:
- # Add_state (1001, 100, 9000000, "name")
works perfectly! Has anyone ever had the same problem and how can I set?
Thank you in advance for your response.
Ps: Epic 6.1
Check out the link in my signature about insert_item command.
I`ve got a little problem concerning items.Everything works except from items ( Eq, pets , etc) .Is there any known problem about that? I`m quite sure that I didn`t make any mistake.
And does anybody know if it is possible to tame wds or cerbs anywhere?