you can always do the alternate method start auth then type start_service
then start gameserv let it load completly.
then type in auth
set game.open_external 1
ive seen personnely far less server crashes on load up this way but from confermation of others it doesnt always work so im thinking if your windows 7 it should work fine but i tryed it on win-server 08 os and winxp and on nether one did this method work correctly
Digit one: Race (1,2,3) (Gaia, Deva, Asura) Not sure about the Gaia one, haven't tried any
Digit 2: Job type (as in first or second) 0 is first, 1 is second, 2 is the non-existent skilltree'd 3rd job
Digit 3: Job class. 0 - Warrior, 1 - Hunter, 2:3 - Mages, 4 - Pet Class, Check out the JobResource table in Arcadia for more info
oh yeah, the Basic classes are 100, 200, 300.
I just made my GM character a Sin/Bish/Soldier/SB abomination, and it all works, incredibly :P
BTW, did anyone figure how to spawn a mob by command? Or is the LUA still our only option?
Sure is "Not reading the threads" around here.
Anyway, I made myself a nice app in C# to insert items to the Merchant NPC of your choice. If anyone's interested, I have no problem uploading it and the source code.
Just tried it, and it works like a charm. I just preferred tio spend some time coding than having to look up the values and do the queries over and over
Sure is "Not reading the threads" around here.
Anyway, I made myself a nice app in C# to insert items to the Merchant NPC of your choice. If anyone's interested, I have no problem uploading it and the source code.
Just tried it, and it works like a charm. I just preferred tio spend some time coding than having to look up the values and do the queries over and over
==obsolete==
Here you go, VS project is inside the archive, you'll need 7zip to extract.
Those of you that don't care for nerd stuff like code can just use the exe.
Oh yeah, there's a readme inside, please read it :P
It should be pretty safe to use, but if it engulfs your computer in a fiery blaze of inferno, I claim no responsibility.